Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
i instaled the saves but i dont have 2 dools for plantanuiomdoor in dool house. any one can say where can I find them ????????
i saw the PDF but I dont get it
Please explain the last line. In the PDF are screenshots plus names of the dolls which can be found. They are in the same order -- unless I made a mistake -- as in the game. So go to collections and click on the dolls and compare with the names. This way you will find the names and metal of the dolls you're missing. Say it is Candy silver. You can then use the search option in your PDF viewer to search for [Candy silver]. This will give you the moment and place were I found this doll, so you check if it is there and if not if you need to do something first...

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
and I still show my saves in game
As an addition to the answer of @Cro : use the search option in the Explorer and try finding bookmark01.dat file and you have the location of the Savegames folders. Upload this file here. If you started the correct way the MD5 checksum should be different then the ones provided by Nenad. If not we know why the game seems to be bugged. If it is different, then I want to have the whole content of this file. So instead of deleting, rename the directory. This way the game can't find it anymore and will create a new, empty directory. Then start a new game and a bookmark01.dat will be created...

If the game still sees the earlier saves it means you didn't find the correct folder in which the files are saved :). It realy is just one folder which includes the version number.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
If I remember correctly -- I don't know hardly anything about these kind of programs, so you can better ask him on Discord -- it is Daz3D and zbrush? It isn't 3D but 2.5D which means multiple frames of 3D renderings (result 2D) in a time loop (adds 0.5D).

Reactions: inyourface

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Come on :) There is the game folder and the saves/config from your <user> folder. Nothing else. Although there may be many version folders with saves, so just delete them all. Delete the game also and you're done, no more saves. Then unzip the last version, play until you get to your problem and send us the savefile. You surely missed something, a dialog option or so on.
You seem to be assuming I will "just know" where things are. By the way, the comment above is the first time you even mentioned an external save folder (I have been looking through cookies and other areas, since the only folder mentioned until now was the one in the game folder). Please stop talking down to people just because they don't magically know what folder you set the save system to use. I did eventually find it in the documentation, but you act as if I should just know or I must be an idiot. Guess what, I work IT, and without docs, external files can be ANYWHERE and you need a name to search for. You never "just know". Just tell the user where the file is.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
I was eventually able to delete the right file and got past this. Now I'm at the doll house and the puzzle pieces won't respond to anything I do. I tried clicking, arrow keys, space... Nothing on either my keyboard or my mouse will make the pieces move.
I also tried the autosolve trick and the entrance won't come up.
Basically I can't solve it manually and the bypass fails to function so I am locked out.

tiger1616

Jun 18, 2017
Please explain the last line. In the PDF are screenshots plus names of the dolls which can be found. They are in the same order -- unless I made a mistake -- as in the game. So go to collections and click on the dolls and compare with the names. This way you will find the names and metal of the dolls you're missing. Say it is Candy silver. You can then use the search option in your PDF viewer to search for [Candy silver]. This will give you the moment and place were I found this doll, so you check if it is there and if not if you need to do something first...
Okay I compared them and I think I just need:
violette_Melissa_JUlia (all are gold dollls)
But I need the adrees

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I was eventually able to delete the right file and got past this. Now I'm at the doll house and the puzzle pieces won't respond to anything I do. I tried clicking, arrow keys, space... Nothing on either my keyboard or my mouse will make the pieces move.
Basically I can't solve it manually and the bypass fails to function so I am locked out.
Go back to Nenad character and tell him I don't know how to solve puzzle it will open additional button on puzzle screen called "Autosolve" I checked from your savegame and it's there and it works. Also another bypass is to quickly click exit before puzzle shuffle at start of puzzle scene. This is known bug it happened cause visionaire studio engine update Lua to 5.3 and that messed up script in puzzle. For your future "lock outs" please read walkthrough. If you click on fish mounted on Willy's bedroom wall you will get link to full walkthough in pdf format.

Netsepp

Aug 27, 2018
i am at part - giovannas hideout from walkthrou. conversation Dean/Giovanna is ok, conversation dean/amelie is ok,
but conversation dean/dee dee the game hangs (no conversation and i can only exit the game).
Can someone help me with that ?

thx Mike

Cro

May 10, 2017
You seem to be assuming I will "just know" where things are. By the way, the comment above is the first time you even mentioned an external save folder (I have been looking through cookies and other areas, since the only folder mentioned until now was the one in the game folder). Please stop talking down to people just because they don't magically know what folder you set the save system to use. I did eventually find it in the documentation, but you act as if I should just know or I must be an idiot. Guess what, I work IT, and without docs, external files can be ANYWHERE and you need a name to search for. You never "just know". Just tell the user where the file is.
First of all: "first time I even mentioned" makes no sense, since that was the 1st time I replied to you. Second of all, I assume you can read and are willing to put in a little effort, also you have a basic understanding of computers.There are at least 2 files (txt) where Nenad wasted time to explain to everyone where the save files are. How Not to use old ones, how to copy new ones so you don't have to replay and so on.
"I did eventually find it in the documentation" - THIS is your problem. You posted 3-4 times, convinced you are right, that you need to reinstall your system to get rid of it and so on. And then, magic... you read the documentation.
In my book, this entitles me to consider you... all those things you said. I don't believe you work in IT and can't find save games for ANY game in this world in less then 1 minute, without documentation.

Eh, long story short, good thing you got the game running. Now, we start the next phase, where you're convinced you do everything with the puzzle, but somehow it doesn't work :)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
but conversation dean/dee dee the game hangs (no conversation and i can only exit the game).
The new game engine has a bug that a transition sometimes doesn't work as it used too. The soultion is to hit ESC which bypasses the transition. If this doesn't work, upload your savegame so I can check some things.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
But I need the adrees
Please read what I wrote on how to find/search the correct place in my walkthrough. For Violette gold you must buy the correct clothes and give them in the correct order. This is explicitly described in my walkthrough, so I don't see the need to copy/paste that section here. If you're playing this game you are old enough to do some basic search for yourself :)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Does anyone know the locations of the dolls in Vegas version 27?
Hmm, doesn't ring a bell for me. Please use the list in my walktrough -- link to latest in my signature below -- to get the name and a screenshot of the location. Use [name metal] to search my walkthrough for the description were this doll can be found or how to unlock it.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
As Nenad says this is a known bug -- see his Discord channel -- and will be solved in the next version. The solution is asking the Nenad character in the game to add an autosolve button to the puzzle. I loaded your save, did that and it is now there. Here is the savegame. Just click on the puzzle rock and continue the adventure...

Reactions: EMOTICA

EMOTICA

Nov 1, 2018
Hi guys, new here. I was wondering how do you get all 120 dolls when there's different dolls to collect on both paths besides the main story when we can only only pick a path to play? Are there certain ways to merge both paths after clearing them or something else? Also, i can't seems to find the Orion Star envelope on the chair in Diane's room after she's drugged. Is there a specific time to go and search for it? Thanks!!

Netsepp

Aug 27, 2018
The new game engine has a bug that a transition sometimes doesn't work as it used too. The soultion is to hit ESC which bypasses the transition. If this doesn't work, upload your savegame so I can check some things.
Thank you! ESC works and i see the next dialog! Great work!!

Mike

Reactions: Blup Blup

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hi guys, new here. I was wondering how do you get all 120 dolls when there's different dolls to collect on both paths besides the main story when we can only only pick a path to play? Are there certain ways to merge both paths after clearing them or something else? Also, i can't seems to find the Orion Star envelope on the chair in Diane's room after she's drugged. Is there a specific time to go and search for it? Thanks!!
You can't merge paths. But You may collect all dolls though. Doll number is same for both paths since Amanda/Violette- Melissa/Emanuelle etc share same slot for dolls depending what path you play. So it is possible to collect all dolls for certain path and in version 0.27 it's 120 dolls. If you click on fins mounted on Willy's bedroom wall you may download walkthrough and on bottom you will find list of all dolls and where to find em (with pictures). Some dolls open after certain event some are just hanging there to be picked :)

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
You can't merge paths. But You may collect all dolls though. Doll number is same for both paths since Amanda/Violette- Melissa/Emanuelle etc share same slot for dolls depending what path you play. So it is possible to collect all dolls for certain path and in version 0.27 it's 120 dolls. If you click on fins mounted on Willy's bedroom wall you may download walkthrough and on bottom you will find list of all dolls and where to find em (with pictures). Some dolls open after certain event some are just hanging there to be picked :)
I also forgot to mention... In 0.27 there is a glitch with Diane on bed and envelope. They are there but can't be seen. So hover your mouse cursor over chair slowly and eventually text on cursor will change to "Envelope" then just click and Willy will have Orion Star hotel location open then after he looks at envelope. same goes for Diane... She is on bed but we can't see her cause of bug in this version :)

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
My game is freezing when I go to Dean and Dee Dee (walkthrough page 48), they never start to talk and I don't know what to do, the cursor is gone too. What to do?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes