kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
I think you should join my discord so we can discuss things there. I asked vis devs can we download players only but no answer. In version 4xx we could do that, not anymore. So what I can do is just click "build macOs game" and those files of players are from what I could see now inside base of engine code somewhere. So it's easier to extract player from game build I guess. But please consider joining my discord, it is free for anyone and no need for any verification :)
And actually, there is really good company there. Hehe.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Game bugged out. Hoyt won't tell me anything about the cinema so I can't proceed. Also can't talk to Charlotta after she moves the dog.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I think you should join my discord so we can discuss things there. I asked vis devs can we download players only but no answer. In version 4xx we could do that, not anymore. So what I can do is just click "build macOs game" and those files of players are from what I could see now inside base of engine code somewhere. So it's easier to extract player from game build I guess. But please consider joining my discord, it is free for anyone and no need for any verification :)
Joined.

The __MACOSX shows up in the zip file I created, but not in the app, so I think it's a zip thing.

shayan80

Aug 4, 2018
AOWD_2018-11-09_04h-57m-31s.png guys pleas HELP me! my game has a bug that wont let me to talk whit Maria in order to find out about Gloria location.
sorry if my english is bad.

Delwyn

Jul 2, 2018
I managed to get a complete playthrough with the guide and the only problem was with the beer: I put the sleeping pills into the beer, then the "sleeping beer" couldn't be placed anywhere in the cellar. Still worked going around the guy though, so not really important.
Sometimes the game seemed to freeze up a little, then pressing ESC seemed to fix it.

It would be nice if you can get to the next text line by pressing something on the keyboard instead of having to use the mouse all the time.....
Otherwise, great game, was a lot of fun!!! Can't wait for the gold room and I'd like some more dirty stuff, like anilingus or choking and bondage.
THANKS!

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Still stuck with Hoyt refusing to tell me anything about the cinema. Game is unplayable after this point, bugs here every time (tried another brand new game, jammed in same place).

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
When I try to open 0.27 I get on my Macbook that it can't be opened
It was discussed few pages back, with two possible problesm
one involving word chmod (changing permissions of executables)
second involving editing config.ini and moving with windows.

At least first one is findable with search at few clicks,i have posted few times in this thread in last 3 weeks, but I'm sleepy so I'll left searching point a to you.

In config ini it would be needed to change to window with reasonable resolution and then move windows when it gets black.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
When I try to open 0.27 I get on my Macbook that it can't be opened
It was discussed few pages back, with two possible problesm
one involving word chmod (changing permissions of executables)
second involving editing config.ini and moving with windows.

At least first one is findable with search at few clicks,i have posted few times in this thread in last 3 weeks, but I'm sleepy so I'll left searching point a to you.

In config ini it would be needed to change to window with reasonable resolution and then move windows when it gets black.

Reactions: kolobezka

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Still stuck with Hoyt refusing to tell me anything about the cinema. Game is unplayable after this point, bugs here every time (tried another brand new game, jammed in same place).
Problems like this are 99,9% of the times because of old saves. If you start a new game, remove all files in the Savegames directory, start the game and then use that option in the main menu. If you did this -- and only then -- you can upload your savegame so I can see if you forgeot to do something important.

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
Problems like this are 99,9% of the times because of old saves. If you start a new game, remove all files in the Savegames directory, start the game and then use that option in the main menu. If you did this -- and only then -- you can upload your savegame so I can see if you forgeot to do something important.
I downloaded this game 3 days ago. If it can break when it's freshly downloaded, with no updates and with only the files it came with that people would of course not touch because they are the files it came with, that's a major bug and needs to be fixed. At this point I'm just gonna wait for the next version sine I already wasted all this time going through things twice only to get stuck.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
If it can break when it's freshly downloaded, with no updates and with only the files it came with
It doesn't break when freshly downloaded from Patreon. I did that and played v027 from start to finish without the problems you described! However on this forum the uploaders do things to the official downloads which can introduce problems. For example they upload the wrong savegames. This has happened in the past. That is not a bug in the official version, so it can't be fixed by the developer...

If you had downloaded the official version it didn't include savegames, so when you start that one you get a clean savegame without any issues. As said I did that and I'have all the bookmarks from the incest path. I can give you one so you can see for yourself that if you have problems it is introduced by not starting correctly. Some people install old bookmarks and then start a new game, which means that there "new" game is based on bugged bookmark which give the problems you describe. So I'm still not convinced that you did everything correctly...

Again I can upload a savegame at roughly the point you want to continue. It will contain the state of the game as I'm playing -- see my walkthrough -- but at least you can talk to Hoyt etc.

Edit:
Because you didn't upload your savegame I can't check if you did everything correctly. But because you immediately harped about a bug, I think you unknowingly used a non Patreon version of the game and didn't t check if you started correctly a new game...

So it is up to you to either upload a savegame for me to check or to accept my offer to give you a savegame which works and is roughly at the point were your are...

tiger1616

Jun 18, 2017
i instaled the saves but i dont have 2 dools for plantanuiomdoor in dool house. any one can say where can I find them ????????
i saw the PDF but I dont get it

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
I emptied the savegame folder and somehow I still have all my saves in the game and still can't proceed.

I even tried uninstalling and reinstalling in a completely different place (and deleting anything that mentioned saves) and I still show my saves in game and can't proceed. Essentially the game is permanently unfinishable without a new computer/reformat as far as I can tell right now. Nothing will get rid of these saves.

Cro

May 10, 2017
Come on :) There is the game folder and the saves/config from your <user> folder. Nothing else. Although there may be many version folders with saves, so just delete them all. Delete the game also and you're done, no more saves. Then unzip the last version, play until you get to your problem and send us the savefile. You surely missed something, a dialog option or so on.

Reactions: Blup Blup
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes