Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
See three posts above yours and you will find that my answer already helped someone else. Why not at least (!) try to read the last three pages of posts before asking a question. That is a lot quicker then over and over asking the same questions. Sigh...

Reactions: 44Tom

EMOTICA

Nov 1, 2018
I also forgot to mention... In 0.27 there is a glitch with Diane on bed and envelope. They are there but can't be seen. So hover your mouse cursor over chair slowly and eventually text on cursor will change to "Envelope" then just click and Willy will have Orion Star hotel location open then after he looks at envelope. same goes for Diane... She is on bed but we can't see her cause of bug in this version :)
Oh i see your point on the dolls now, either paths+main gives 120 dolls though the dolls are different in each pasths and yup Diane is invisible for me too, no wonder i can't see the envelope. thanks so much!!

PS: Awesome walkthrough, thumbs up!!

Reactions: Blup Blup

Furyan

Nov 16, 2017
I've done already everything in the walk through, and completed the game, but the option "Buy Clothing" from Angel ain't appearing, I've already bought her pics and her portifolio, but can't buy her clothes. Any help?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I've done already everything in the walk through, and completed the game, but the option "Buy Clothing" from Angel ain't appearing, I've already bought her pics and her portifolio, but can't buy her clothes. Any help?
You need to do mini quest after speaking with her about clothing. She will say she need indigo essence from Selina. So go to Selina (in Los Labia) and ask her for essence for Angel, then back to Angel and Drag drop essence from inventory onto her. This will open clothing shop.

Reactions: Furyan

Murakami2099

Aug 27, 2018
When I heard about the quest for Alice I assumed I had to go get indigo essence again so I went to the lake and made more...

Draven X 23

Mar 29, 2018
I saved my game last night. Today my game takes up more screen than I have screen. I cannot play because it is too big. Suuucks.

arronchazy

Jun 23, 2018
I have just started playing this game. and i can not go any further as there is no bye option in this conversation. help me how to proceed further .

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I have just started playing this game. and i can not go any further as there is no bye option in this conversation. help me how to proceed further .
See the arrow at the bottom of the conversation options? That means there are more options below. Scroll down.

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
've done already everything in the walk through, and completed the game, but the option "Buy Clothing" from Angel ain't appearing
It is in my walkthrough, so the first part of your statement is wrong :) See the Clothing section episode on page 94 (v027 version of walkthrough) and see part A. This step explains -- and is necessary! -- the visit to Selina as Nenad describes in his answer...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I saved my game last night. Today my game takes up more screen than I have screen. I cannot play because it is too big. Suuucks.
Edit the config.ini in the folder were the Savegames are stored. It is somewhere in the hidden AppData subdirectory. There you can change the resolution. Also try Alt-enter to see if the resolution changes. Sometimes this toggles to all possible resolutions...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
There are always two savegames. The first is mom and the second is the neighbor path at the end of the previous version. It seems you loaded the wrong one...

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Update of Willy, version 0.28 :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Edit : Warning, MAC version below is broken !
If any link or else doesn't work, please tell me.
And please, consider (if you can) becoming patrons for Nenad, he deserves it !

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Update of Willy, version 0.28 :
If any link or else doesn't work, please tell me.
And please, consider (if you can) becoming patrons for Nenad, he deserves it !
Just notice that MacOS version is broken, so it won't work until I fix it ;)

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes