TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
I have another issue..... im at the part where it says maria and Gloria are no longer at the cinema..... ask the attendant where they are.......

The Problem

They are still in the theater ....... what do I do to get them to leave??

TMoney2017

Aug 6, 2017
a RAPE tag needs to be added.... because technically you are raping diane when you are fucking her while she is knocked out by drugs(sleeping pills)

Cebrail

Jul 4, 2017
So, can anyone tell me how to find Charlotte in Part25 ?, Im in Los Labia, but I can't find her anywhere. (After Selina "foretells" I'll help her"

u z i

lurker
Uploader
Donor
Nov 9, 2018
ok i completed the main story in the incest path...really had fun playing the game

can anyone tell me if the models in the non incest part are different ?? then i guess i ll have to play it :p

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
Well managed to play this for a few hours yesterday without any issues. Shut down my computer for the night, went back to play it today and nothing. Game won't load at all for me now. I rebooted my computer thinking maybe something just didn't load properly, but still won't play. Anyone else have this issue?

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
I can't go since version 24. How to do that? I have 25 version and laters already.
Aren't you trying to use old saves? If so, just delete saves folder, download saves from 1. page of this thread, install them... Open v0.28 and load save with adequate number...

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
ok i completed the main story in the incest path...really had fun playing the game

can anyone tell me if the models in the non incest part are different ?? then i guess i ll have to play it :p
Yeah, they are different. Not all, but those path related are different.

Reactions: u z i

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Well managed to play this for a few hours yesterday without any issues. Shut down my computer for the night, went back to play it today and nothing. Game won't load at all for me now. I rebooted my computer thinking maybe something just didn't load properly, but still won't play. Anyone else have this issue?
No, what OS/version are you running?

CavDaKnight

Jun 1, 2017
Win10 Home/ Version 1803
I did no other downloads after playing this yesterday, and have played other games since I posted this earlier.

XGamer

Mar 13, 2018
Has Nenad mentioned when WillyD will be completed ?

Last version I played in it´s entirety was v23 and I´m sure there is more than enough new content that warrants another playthrough, but is there any info on the full version´s release ?

I fully understand that Nenad (thankfully) is a perfectionist when it comes to his passion project and only wants to call it quits when he is 100% sure that he has done everything he intended to do.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Has Nenad mentioned when WillyD will be completed ?

Last version I played in it´s entirety was v23 and I´m sure there is more than enough new content that warrants another playthrough, but is there any info on the full version´s release ?

I fully understand that Nenad (thankfully) is a perfectionist when it comes to his passion project and only wants to call it quits when he is 100% sure that he has done everything he intended to do.
Last time we talked about this he sait it's somewehere between 50% and 2/3 of game.

Reactions: XGamer

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Do you guys have a torrent where I can get it from? Mega has bandwidth limitations while the other two have speed limitations. 100 kb/s? I'll be too old to fap by the time the game gets downloaded at that speed.

Last edited:

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Do you guys have a torrent where I can get it from? Mega has bandwidth limitations while the other two have speed limitations. 100 kb/s? I'll be too old to fap by the time the game gets downloaded at that speed.
, (downloadable at first page)

If you played last version, fastest way would be downloading 700M updater and updating from 0.27. Also, I'd recommend downlaoding "official" saves from OP, sometimes it happens that saves from other locations breaks game. (I have written it here at least zillion times, but once again for sure).

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes