titans8610

Sep 7, 2017
I have downloaded all 3 parts and im getting an error message that it's a unknown format or damaged?? Using WinRar

Edit : It worked with 7zip :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Blup Blup

Furanses

Jul 15, 2018
I have a doubt.
When I first enter into Aunt's house, according to the walk through, I do not see Auntie and I do not know what I should do.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Which version are you playing? And from which version was the used savegame? If both match -- although I think it will not -- you can upload a savegame here so I can take a look...

Edit:
I forgot. The problem with aunt is because for some reason people try to unpack every rar themselves. Don't do that! It is a multipart archive and modern archivers detect the other two automatically if all three are in the same directory. Check afterwards if the game is larger then 9 GB. If so it is unpacked correctly.

If however you do all three separately the *.vc which contains the aunt stuff is chopped. Part is in one archive, the other part in the following. The archiver will stitch both together. But if you do it manually the first archive will extract the first part of the file and then the second part will overwrite this part with the remaining part in the next file. It will warn you, but most Windows users don't pay attention to error messages anymore :(

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
@Blup Blup I was thinking about how I'd play both paths, and have an idea to be included in your walkthrough. I've been playing the incest route and would like to see the non-incest route, but don't want to replay the entire game. You should add a section to your walkthrough that lists each section that has split path gameplay, and say which autosave to load to get that section.

Maybe put the autosave number in each section anyway?

Reactions: kolobezka

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Maybe put the autosave number in each section anyway?
Good points. I was thinking along those lines as well. It is a kind of tricky though because people already seem not to understand on how they can use the walkthrough. One thing I wanted to add is an index which has the names of the episode, version number, bookmarkXX.dat and page number. I think it should be possible to include a code which tells if it is only the main path or has both. May be that is enough for clever people?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Good points. I was thinking along those lines as well. It is a kind of tricky though because people already seem not to understand on how they can use the walkthrough. One thing I wanted to add is an index which has the names of the episode, version number, bookmarkXX.dat and page number. I think it should be possible to include a code which tells if it is only the main path or has both. May be that is enough for clever people?
I like to think I'm clever, so sure :)

Reactions: kolobezka

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Definely.

EMOTICA

Nov 1, 2018
Just wondering it's the new Maria threesome scene bugged for everyone or is it just me? All poses are invisible for me :c

Last edited:

EMOTICA

Nov 1, 2018
Oh i figured out the bug, the scene is invisble if it happens earlier on during when Heidi is still around. It's fixed once Maria appear after Fiona storm off back to her dad lolz So don't bother talking to Harley about it before Fiona appears in Villa Gloria!!

Last edited:

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I finally upgraded from xp to win7 and DAMN this game made it worth it! An excellent game! But I have a couple of questions. First it is over 14 gigs? Second it has over 50 saves now with a lot of them the same? Is this normal? And one other thing. Starting from the beginning I can't start the neighbor Alan route like the walkthru says to? So I downloaded the saves from the 1st page and it worked except bugs like where your mother n law be stuck and so forth? Any help would be appreciated and thanx again for this wonderful game :)

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I finally upgraded from xp to win7 and DAMN this game made it worth it! An excellent game! But I have a couple of questions. First it is over 14 gigs? Second it has over 50 saves now with a lot of them the same? Is this normal? And one other thing. Starting from the beginning I can't start the neighbor Alan route like the walkthru says to? So I downloaded the saves from the 1st page and it worked except bugs like where your mother n law be stuck and so forth? Any help would be appreciated and thanx again for this wonderful game :)
I have to agree with you, this is an awesome game.

I will try to answer some of your questions.
1. Yes it is big, but the download should be about 7 gigs.
2. The reason for the number of saves is the two paths - incest and non incest. After save 3 the branches are different.
3. In the third episode you will have to make a choice. This is where the neighbor Alan route starts, and the saves differ.

If you follow this thread, there are some very friendly people here to answer your questions.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes