Your name or email

Nov 14, 2018
It's not bug, just remove game and unpack again - just part1.rar. And use WinRar to do. This will care about unpacking the rest automatically. Unpacking another file than part1.rar WILL (not only may) corrupt game files. Result - missing aunt in this release, some other bugs in other releases.
So i download again all 3 parts and i extract only the part 1 ?

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
I can see the confusion with the unrar issue. When I downloaded the game it was version 26. It was downloaded from MEGA and came it three parts - Willy D 0.26 (win).7z.001, .002, and .003. After that I just download the update files.

Now I notice that the files in MEGA are named - Adventures Of Willy D 028.part1.rar, part2.rar, part3.rar. Now the total file size is 9.26 Gigabytes.

Just to confuse things, if you download the free version 0.27 from the Nenad Patreon page there are only 2 files from the MEGA download. Adventures Of Willy D 027.part1.rar and part2.rar. Each file is over 4 Gigabytes.
Yeah, but splitting game just into two files was not enough, as files were hitting mega transfer limit. Nenad is packaging rar format for long time, but there has been a lot of formats on f95. Priciple is same for all of them - download them and unpack first one. ;)

SecretSal

Aug 25, 2016
Favour requested: I'd like to add Willy D to a small DB I've created, but have problems taking screenshots. Does anyone have decent screenshots of the girls in the game so far?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Favour requested: I'd like to add Willy D to a small DB I've created, but have problems taking screenshots. Does anyone have decent screenshots of the girls in the game so far?
You may press "S" or F12 in game to make screenshot it will be saved under game folder/screenshots.

SengalBoi

Jun 12, 2017
Anybody have a problem where in the fullscreen you can't navigate to the right? It renders the sex scene unplayable

DarthD

Jul 12, 2018
Hello boys and girls.

I've been doing this for a while and now decided to share it all with you.
Basically, I've been screen recording all of the game's sex scenes for like a year now :p

Each video is named after the woman or women that appear in it and what action is performed. Still, you can see the thumbnails in the mega folder.
Hope u enjoy! I'll keep updating the folder as new updates come.

View attachment 185516

if a mod wants to share it in the OP, I'm cool ;)
Thanks

Reactions: 44Tom and Amberj

R0y

Nov 25, 2017
I have to agree with you, this is an awesome game.

I will try to answer some of your questions.
1. Yes it is big, but the download should be about 7 gigs.
2. The reason for the number of saves is the two paths - incest and non incest. After save 3 the branches are different.
3. In the third episode you will have to make a choice. This is where the neighbor Alan route starts, and the saves differ.

If you follow this thread, there are some very friendly people here to answer your questions.
Your help fixed everything for me. Thank you. Now if the dev can give the old ladies more sex scenes like mom :)

Reactions: Blup Blup and 44Tom

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Anybody have a problem where in the fullscreen you can't navigate to the right? It renders the sex scene unplayable
It sounds like this may be a resolution issue. The default resolution is 1920 X 1080. You can check this in the opening screen by pressing "OPTIONS" to see what resolution is selected.
If you can't get to the right of the screen, you might try lowering the resolution.

Last edited:

SengalBoi

Jun 12, 2017
It sounds like this may be a resolution issue. The default resolution is 1920 X 1080. You can check this in the opening screen by pressing "OPTIONS" to see what resolution is selected.
If you can't get to the right of the screen, you might try lowering the resolution.
I tried that and can't go to the options either. This is as far I can go

AOWD_2018-12-01_19h-18m-22s.png

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
I tried that and can't go to the options either. This is as far I can go

View attachment 188286
Go to saves dir and change resolution in config.ini (maybe turning off fullscreen would be needed too, I'm not sure about this). If there is no config.ini in savegame dir or not dir itself, use the one along game exe file, but keep in mind that savegames file takes precedence.

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
Hello boys and girls.

I've been doing this for a while and now decided to share it all with you.
Basically, I've been screen recording all of the game's sex scenes for like a year now :p

Each video is named after the woman or women that appear in it and what action is performed. Still, you can see the thumbnails in the mega folder.
Hope u enjoy! I'll keep updating the folder as new updates come.

View attachment 185516

if a mod wants to share it in the OP, I'm cool ;)
wow. I'm looking forward to the next update thank you man. do you do this the other games?

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
How to translate this game?
Nenad is doing some text file exports for language correction. I think, that easiest way to translate would be using those files, as game itself is packaged inside multiple files with non-trivial structure. If you really would like to translate, I'd recommend joining us on Discord, as there is bunch of people with knowledge about game.

Discord invite is in OP.

DarthD

Jul 12, 2018
Nenad is doing some text file exports for language correction. I think, that easiest way to translate would be using those files, as game itself is packaged inside multiple files with non-trivial structure. If you really would like to translate, I'd recommend joining us on Discord, as there is bunch of people with knowledge about game.

Discord invite is in OP.
Any teaser scenes from the next update?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes