Piotr911

Dec 20, 2017
Nenad is doing some text file exports for language correction. I think, that easiest way to translate would be using those files, as game itself is packaged inside multiple files with non-trivial structure. If you really would like to translate, I'd recommend joining us on Discord, as there is bunch of people with knowledge about game.

Discord invite is in OP.
Thank you for your quick response.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
How am I supposed to download this ..
Newcomer (PC) -> all 3 part files, unpack part1.rar then...
Newcomer (MacOS) -> Download Zip and unpack

If you continue playing, updater download should be enough. Just please don't reuse old saves, as game engine has stupid bugs then. With every new version, there are saves "played" until the end of previous release, so you can use them.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018

SengalBoi

Jun 12, 2017
Go to saves dir and change resolution in config.ini (maybe turning off fullscreen would be needed too, I'm not sure about this). If there is no config.ini in savegame dir or not dir itself, use the one along game exe file, but keep in mind that savegames file takes precedence.
It didn't work either. I'll wait for 0.29 for a clean install.

sebastian77

Jun 11, 2018
Newcomer (PC) -> all 3 part files, unpack part1.rar then...
Newcomer (MacOS) -> Download Zip and unpack

If you continue playing, updater download should be enough. Just please don't reuse old saves, as game engine has stupid bugs then. With every new version, there are saves "played" until the end of previous release, so you can use them.
What's a Newcomer?

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Hello boys and girls.

I've been doing this for a while and now decided to share it all with you.
Basically, I've been screen recording all of the game's sex scenes for like a year now :p

Each video is named after the woman or women that appear in it and what action is performed. Still, you can see the thumbnails in the mega folder.
Hope u enjoy! I'll keep updating the folder as new updates come.

View attachment 185516

if a mod wants to share it in the OP, I'm cool ;)
I'm just curious but what software did you use to capture these?

I have OBS but when I tried to do this, the videos that came out were choppy.

Thanks

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
I downloaded all 3 parts........ give me a screen shot of what and how to extract
I'm not working on windows, so I can't provide screenshot.
1. I expect you having three rar files in same folder.
2. I expect you have installed WinRar
3. Right-Click on "Adventures Of Willy D 0.28.part1.rar" and click "Extract" -> choose where you want to unpack willy and then just launch game.

WinRar would take care of extracting whole game.. Result would look like similar to this....
Snímek obrazovky pořízený 2018-12-03 23-28-25.png

Whole folder should take something between 9 and 10 gigabytes.

Injector

Jun 11, 2018
Can someone please post the torrent?
When u extract these 1,2,3 parts make a folder start doing adding 1 part then 2 part and 3 part thats how i did it and if it say something like Extract failed or just keep poping up the same extract sign then just press X (red upper right)

i was struggling installing that same as u but just seem worked like that and now i can play.

redd_mon

Sep 29, 2017
Anyone has the problem where the game does not run??

I have downloaded all three parts, extracted with no errors.. When I double click on Adventures Of Willy D 0.28.exe, nothing happens..

any ideas?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes