Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hello everyone. I have a idea about portfolio girls in game. Please read this post on my patreon page it is public post so everyone is welcome to see and participate :)

Reactions: yapsag
U

User_196312

I check the first page there's not torrent link because i remember in the past there was a torrent link.

So i said to myself i'll ask if someone psoted a link and a guy come here fire me for what?? because i don't find this stupid link?? i don't know but you know its good. :)

I'll download with mega link. Thanks you.

LP83

Engaged Member
Oct 13, 2016
Hello boys and girls.

I've been doing this for a while and now decided to share it all with you.
Basically, I've been screen recording all of the game's sex scenes for like a year now :p

Each video is named after the woman or women that appear in it and what action is performed. Still, you can see the thumbnails in the mega folder.
Hope u enjoy! I'll keep updating the folder as new updates come.

2018-11-26 12_03_47.jpg

if a mod wants to share it in the OP, I'm cool ;)

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
laziness.
Maybe I could add torrent to OP next time. And sorry for correcting that laziness word, I'm far from good english writer, I don't know grammar much... But I could not help from correcting when you corrected few posts before :-D

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Hello boys and girls.

I've been doing this for a while and now decided to share it all with you.
Basically, I've been screen recording all of the game's sex scenes for like a year now :p

Each video is named after the woman or women that appear in it and what action is performed. Still, you can see the thumbnails in the mega folder.
Hope u enjoy! I'll keep updating the folder as new updates come.

View attachment 185516

if a mod wants to share it in the OP, I'm cool ;)
Hey, nice to see this. I'm glad to see someone to contribute here, not just bitch around "Where are CG rips?". Without people like you, this community would not exist. Keep up the good work.

Can I try to smuggle link to OP with next game update?

Last edited:
Reactions: LP83

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Does someone know why my resolution is is so zoomed? I can't play the game!

It was working fine the other day.
I have had similar issues with screen resolution. At the main screen, that you show in your post, if you can get your mouse cursor to the "OPTIONS" field (Just to the right of "AUTOSAVES") Then click to change "Full Screen" to "Windowed" and change the resolution setting to a lower setting. Then press "Exit" to return to the Main screen. Press "QUIT GAME" if you can get the mouse cursor on it, otherwise use ALT F4 to quit. The next start up of the game should be at the lower screen resolution.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I Downloaded 3 Parts from Mega , to unpack i need a code? Cant find it
I use AWE-Zip.
I don't know about the program AWE-Zip. I myself use 7-Zip. With 7-Zip you just extract the "7z.001" part and it will unpack all the files into the correct folder. I never got a message asking for a code.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
Short, but good. The one voyeur sex scene is extremely well animated and all the models look great. Unique game-play in the fact that movement utilizes isometric 2d. Writing is decent with a wry sense of humor. I'm excited to see more.

Notes:
1) Save before going into the bathroom! My character and dialogue became permanently invisible after entering the bathroom. No scenes in there anyways. Someone please confirm this bug so I know it's not just me. Bug confirmed, thanks Ekoki.

2) The living room is bigger than displayed. Walk to the far left in the room to scroll the scene to get to the front door.

3) The apartment key is located:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4) The car key (not usable in the demo) is located:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
used to like it ,but got tired of having to start a new game every update.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
I don't know about the program AWE-Zip. I myself use 7-Zip. With 7-Zip you just extract the "7z.001" part and it will unpack all the files into the correct folder. I never got a message asking for a code.
its part1.rar ;) But yes, use WinRar or 7Zip, it's good idea in general. For MacOS, default app does the thing.

Your name or email

Nov 14, 2018
guys PLSS HELP i just unlocked Minora Town and i should talk to aunt but she is not in the house.. any ideas ? im stuck!
or if i can find a save from 0.015v so i can skip it because i think its bug

Last edited:

geraldo1978

May 22, 2018
I have a problem. when i extract files part 1 or part 2, a message says that i should to create disc for extract. i Don't understand why.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
guys PLSS HELP i just unlocked Minora Town and i should talk to aunt but she is not in the house.. any ideas ? im stuck!
or if i can find a save from 0.015v so i can skip it because i think its bug
It's not bug, just remove game and unpack again - just part1.rar. And use WinRar to do. This will care about unpacking the rest automatically. Unpacking another file than part1.rar WILL (not only may) corrupt game files. Result - missing aunt in this release, some other bugs in other releases.

Reactions: Your name or email

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
I have a problem. when i extract files part 1 or part 2, a message says that i should to create disc for extract. i Don't understand why.
You are probbably missing part3.rar. Thake all those 3 files into single directory and then unpack part1.rar..

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
its part1.rar ;) But yes, use WinRar or 7Zip, it's good idea in general. For MacOS, default app does the thing.
I can see the confusion with the unrar issue. When I downloaded the game it was version 26. It was downloaded from MEGA and came it three parts - Willy D 0.26 (win).7z.001, .002, and .003. After that I just download the update files.

Now I notice that the files in MEGA are named - Adventures Of Willy D 028.part1.rar, part2.rar, part3.rar. Now the total file size is 9.26 Gigabytes.

Just to confuse things, if you download the free version 0.27 from the Nenad Patreon page there are only 2 files from the MEGA download. Adventures Of Willy D 027.part1.rar and part2.rar. Each file is over 4 Gigabytes.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
As discussed on Discord the main problem is that all parts have the .rar extension and so Windows can open them and unpack them separately. It will probably give a warning that files are overwritten. but most Windows users don't pay attention to error messages or warnings because Microsoft trained them that way :(

The best option is to use a .001, .002 en so on extension for the other parts. That way they can't be opened by default actions. Of course there will be people who are creative in messing that up, but I think its should be less then we see now. Although the amount of people who don't understand this simple process still amazes me. Even from people claiming to work in IT...

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes