depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
0.29 is out.

Here is new version of the game. For start just few explanations to newcomers.
Thank you for joining my patreon and for support. Now. If there is any confusion how to extract 3 rar files here is how you do it. You need to download all 3 to same folder but then, using , win rar etc... you just double click (open) part 1. DO NOT unzip part 2 or 3 manually. Once you click part 1 this will be done automatically.

Also for newcomers... Do not use old saves from previous version of the game. And you do not need to repeat game from begin as I am creating saves for every version. Read how to use savegames and how to install em (all files are in savegames and walkthrough folder in links) and you will be able to go on with story from any version before.

So finally about this update. There is story in it there are animations in it and there are unlockables in it. Collections etc... as always read my walkthreough to see what exactly is there in. I have noticed that sometimes game on loading new scene kinda stuck if this happens just press esc and should be ok then... New visionaire engine update made few lil glitches I guess.

P.S Please report any major or minor bugs either here (Patreon) or on my discord bug report channel. Thank you for your support and I hope you will enjoy this update :)

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Code:
 [ATTACH]192223[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192224[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192225[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192226[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192227[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192228[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192229[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192230[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192231[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192232[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192233[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192234[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192235[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192236[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192237[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192238[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192239[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192240[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192241[/ATTACH]
amanda_silver.png brenda_bronze.png candy_silver.png claudia_platinum.png danielle_gold.png diane_silver.png emanuelle_silver.png giovanna_gold.png isabel_silver.png jade_silver.png jux_apo_silver.png katy_silver.png kelly_silver.png leila_silver.png maya_gold.png skye_platinum.png stella_silver.png violette_gold.png violette_silver.png

This is intended for OP update.

Madeddy

Dec 17, 2017
Hm. Nice scenes you picked there.
Call me pedantic,but i think the pics should be in the order in wich you encounter them in game. Just an idea. Some more scenic could also in there.

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Hm. Nice scenes you picked there.
Call me pedantic,but i think the pics should be in the order in wich you encounter them in game. Just an idea. Some more scenic could also i there.
Those scenes are from @Blup Blup, he made screens from gallery. I cannot order them myself, as I didn't played most of the game :(

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I selected them from my screenshot I made for the walkthrough. So no sex scenes. For thos the built-in screenshot option doesn't work anyway.

As for the order some depend on how you play the game :)

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Willy 0.29

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Patch 0.28 to 0.29 for WINDOWS :
Patch 0.28 to 0.29 for MAC OS :

For other things like full game version, torrent, mega etc., i let others doing it, i just share quickly the updating patches (and i forgot the linux one i believe).

Edit : I almost forgot, if a link doesn't work, please let me know
And of course, as always, please consider, if you can, supporting Nenad, consistent update (every 3 weeks, if he's a bit late, that's because it's a bigger update), always quality content, and we already know that we're going to have good content as well after the game is over. Don't hesitate !

Cro

May 10, 2017
That's the most ironic thing I've read here. Guys, here's the pirated version, but please support Nenad.
How about you start first and don't 'pirate' him ?

Reactions: dr FeelGood

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018

Overview:
Adventures of Willy D. is point and click adventure type of game. If i would compare it's game play most similar would probably be "Broken Sword" but with adult content.
Everything in game is animated so that means it is not type of graphic novel where you just see pictures or animations only in certain situations. Even when character just stands you may see his movement of breathing.​

Updated: 2018-12-05
Developer/Publisher: -
Censorship: None
Version: 0.29
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Change-Logs:

Downloads:
Windows, Linux Part 1: - -
Windows, Linux Part 2: - -
Windows, Linux Part 3: - -
Windows, Linux torrent, all parts, saves included:

You must download all three parts or update patch! Use WinRAR or 7-zip to unpack.
Mac: - -
Saves: - -

Updater from v0.28 to v0.29
README: - -
Windows: - -
Mac: - -
Linux: - -
Older Update Patches:

Gameplay Tricks, Questions, Issues, etc:
@LP83's

Provided by Blup Blup

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
@monroe, can you please take care of this?

DONE:
- removed obsolette "alternative savegames" (as @Blup Blup requested)
- added LP83's sex scene gallery
- updated links for 0.29

Uploaded files were undamaged and savegames are matching game version. Please note bug in gallery, as mentioned by @UYScutti23.

Here are some images, it would be nice to have image gallery updated too.
Code:
 [ATTACH]192223[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192224[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192225[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192226[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192227[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192228[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192229[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192230[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192231[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192232[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192233[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192234[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192235[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192236[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192237[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192238[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192239[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192240[/ATTACH][ATTACH]192241[/ATTACH]
2o33pa.jpg

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
That's the most ironic thing I've read here. Guys, here's the pirated version, but please support Nenad.
How about you start first and don't 'pirate' him ?
I began here, downloading a pirated version and ended up pledging to him for months now, that's what i meant when suggesting people who can pledge to him, to do it.

Why not a bit of indirect publicity ? I'm not an absolute bast*rd (at least i like to think so), and to be honest, i seriously don't like leaking him, i just do it because this site gave me so many good free games, that's only a way for me to contribute as well (and also because a few months ago, people were waiting for the latest release for a week, that's why i decided to share).

But you're probably right, i'll just stop, in fact i don't have to leak anymore, @kolobezka is doing a way more clean thing than me anyway :)

You're free to agree or disagree, that's up to you, but personnally, i find a bit weird to criticize someone giving for free something supposed to require payment, especially between all these threads full of "pirate" links.

Cheers.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
8 of 14 portfolios? I know about the Danielle portfolio bug but is there supposed to be more or is the wrong too?

Thanks

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes