undead2

Jun 4, 2017
7 updates since the last time I played and still updates for rose. rose even jokes about willy going after every other piece ass that shows up before her. hell I bet fiona's going to get some action before rose does.
It's part of the show! Rose will be the last one... Tease makes money! Hahahah
Buuut this is a good and well updated game!

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Found a game breaking bug, can't get back from the Treehole cabin after getting the orange essence. Just gets stuck in the mountain path between the cabin and the car, can't go back to the cabin or to the car.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Found a game breaking bug, can't get back from the Treehole cabin after getting the orange essence. Just gets stuck in the mountain path between the cabin and the car, can't go back to the cabin or to the car.
Did you try dragging your mouse to one of the exits, then right clicking at the exit, instead of left clicking? Should teleport you to the next area directly. If I remember correctly, you can also teleport around the map by holding (or clicking?) 0 on numpad, then mouse click where you want to teleport to.

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Did you try dragging your mouse to one of the exits, then right clicking at the exit, instead of left clicking? Should teleport you to the next area directly. If I remember correctly, you can also teleport around the map by holding (or clicking?) 0 on numpad, then mouse click where you want to teleport to.
Thanks, that did it. Turns out somehow Willy wasn't on the actual path but beside it, and I could walk everywhere in the screen but not to the exits.

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Thanks, that did it. Turns out somehow Willy wasn't on the actual path but beside it, and I could walk everywhere in the screen but not to the exits.
Glad to hear it worked :) Right clicking on exits is something you'll probably be doing quite a lot in this game, as you'll return to areas quite often to do 1 or 2 things before heading somewhere else, so it's a really good time-saver ^^

Reactions: JKH18

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Hi, anyone have a save from the beginning 0.29 because my save crash i think ( impossible to launch Spore Island ... I must speak with Maria about Gloria but i don't have this line ) thanks

JKH18

Jan 16, 2018
Hi, anyone have a save from the beginning 0.29 because my save crash i think ( impossible to launch Spore Island ... I must speak with Maria about Gloria but i don't have this line ) thanks
Check the downloads on the first page of this thread, and download the saves from there.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
There are saves linked in the OP. Use those - click Autosaves from the main screen. Do NOT use old saves, they cause crashes/errors!

DonStark

May 4, 2017
Thanks @JKH18 and @goobdoob for the help ... Now I did everything and there is something missing ( can't find it in the walkthrough ... ), i don't speak about the platinium Nadya & Diane but :

- I can't find in the Classroom the Amy Bronze
- The first 5 pictures from Victoria
- I can't find the 12 last pictures from Daisy ( i already have the 12 that we speak in the walkthrough )

thanks for your help

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I can't find the 12 last pictures from Daisy
I can't find them either. But I'm stuck with her anyway because I thought Nenad had solved her continuation when Danielle goes home. So it could be that that is my problem. Her portfolio and doll aren't unlocked because Willy didn't practice the anal scene...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I can't find them either.
Found them :) They unlock in another location after you talked with her at home...

Edit:
Saw the above post appearing when I posted my answer. Anyway it works even when you are stuck with the script pages...

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Did someone find the newly added portfolio in v030? I've probably forgot to search a place, but I still think I've looked everywhere :)

Petitbateau

Nov 20, 2018
Hello,

I'm here cause I'm completely blocked. I follow the walkthrough step by step, I'm at the page 41 and I don't have the line "Favor for Stella" when I talk to Eve.
It's : "Go [home] to [Eve’s bedroom] and use the dialogue line “Favor for Eve”.
She will ask Willy if he can help Stella finding a new job"

I have absolutely not this line, and I can't go through this. It's strange because everything worked perfectly before.

Thank you for help

Furanses

Jul 15, 2018
I've arrived to point where:

Go back to [Giulio’s car service] and then enter the [basement] (red
dumpster in the middle of the screen). In the basement seven [Kama
Sutra pages] can be investigated (see picture above)

But the magnifying glass does not appear, maybe I have skipped some step, could you help me, please?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes