goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
is there a way to change the mother-in-law into mother?

Edit:exited the game to make this post an when i reopened it the game was larger then my screen how do i fix this?
But what would you change the mother to? And the sisters?

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
is there a way to change the mother-in-law into mother?

Edit:exited the game to make this post an when i reopened it the game was larger then my screen how do i fix this?
On the opening page there is a box labeled "Options". Choose a smaller resolution and Windowed. Exit the game and restart. This should reduce the screen size.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
i can't undestand what mean "3rd was meant to be Diane, but it's bugged", that mean ?
The 3rd doll in this episode is Diane platinum -- because of the threesome with Nadya -- but due to a bug it is not visible after this scene. So you can't collect it. The bug will be fixed in the next version because it isn't game breaking.

Reactions: liondorient

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I'm here cause I'm completely blocked. I follow the walkthrough step by step, I'm at the page 41 and I don't have the line "Favor for Stella" when I talk to Eve.
It's : "Go [home] to [Eve’s bedroom] and use the dialogue line “Favor for Eve”.
She will ask Willy if he can help Stella finding a new job"

I have absolutely not this line, and I can't go through this. It's strange because everything worked perfectly before.
Thanks for the uploaded savegame18.dat. In this one Willy is standing in the apartment of Claudia were she is sitting with Mia in the living room. The Mia platinum doll is visible and the hint says go to Maya to thank her for her help with the insurance document. So you did indeed forget an important part:

Go to [Maya’s street] and say “Thank you for your help today...”. Enjoy again ☺ (bookmark22.dat mom and bookmark23.dat neighbor). Afterwards ask about “Best friends” and then “I wanted to ask you something” to add [Maya panties] to the lingerie collection. For continuing the adventure say “I need to go now” – not the last line! – and it becomes clear that Willy has to visit mom or neighbors daughter

After that you can visit Eve and the line you want should be there. Before leaving Claudia's apartment collect the doll and Mia's panties as well :)

Petitbateau

Nov 20, 2018
Thanks for the uploaded savegame18.dat. In this one Willy is standing in the apartment of Claudia were she is sitting with Mia in the living room. The Mia platinum doll is visible and the hint says go to Maya to thank her for her help with the insurance document. So you did indeed forget an important part:

Go to [Maya’s street] and say “Thank you for your help today...”. Enjoy again ☺ (bookmark22.dat mom and bookmark23.dat neighbor). Afterwards ask about “Best friends” and then “I wanted to ask you something” to add [Maya panties] to the lingerie collection. For continuing the adventure say “I need to go now” – not the last line! – and it becomes clear that Willy has to visit mom or neighbors daughter

After that you can visit Eve and the line you want should be there. Before leaving Claudia's apartment collect the doll and Mia's panties as well :)
Lol thank you I don't understand how I miss this big part.

I thought that "I need to go now" was the line for Mia and not MAYA haha

Thank you again

Reactions: Blup Blup

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Lol thank you I don't understand how I miss this big part.
As said, sometimes I also forget to do a whole point. But I know the game now quit well, so usually I'm quickly figuring out what I forgot. Anyway, glad that this problem is now solved...

Guyver005

Mar 5, 2017
Are Julia & Eve going to get standard modes where you can change positions or are they done and you just have to go through each position individually? Thanks for all the hard work Nemaud!

RasherX

Dec 22, 2017
Strange. I am using Windows 7 on a desktop. You might try reducing the screen resolution. I had to bring mine down to 1360x768 and windowed. Instead of Full Screen. Works great now.
I've managed to get past this issue by Loading an older save file and playing from that point again. I still don't know what triggered the issue yet.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
But what would you change the mother to? And the sisters?
i would change her into mother...from mother in law. so instead of her being the mother of my characters wife she is the mother of my character

so what im asking for in an incest mod because banging your wifes mom isnt incest

On the opening page there is a box labeled "Options". Choose a smaller resolution and Windowed. Exit the game and restart. This should reduce the screen size.
i tried! the confirm button is outside my screen, i cant get my mouse to it

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
i would change her into mother...from mother in law. so instead of her being the mother of my characters wife she is the mother of my character

so what im asking for in an incest mod because banging your wifes mom isnt incest
There's already a mother of your character in the game which you can get naughty with!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: *inhales*Boi

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
oh, so i just didnt make it far enough. thank you!

bugs still there though anyone know how to fix that?
Fairly early on you can choose to visit your mom or your neighbor. I think you'll prefer visiting mom! :)

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
oh, so i just didnt make it far enough. thank you!

bugs still there though anyone know how to fix that?
You can edit the config.ini file. It is a hidden file, located in (Computer Name)/AppData/Local/Adventures_of_Willy_D_030. Change the Resolution and Fullscreen settings in this file, then restart the game.

Reactions: *inhales*Boi

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
your post REALLY confused me when you said "(Computer Name)" but when i figured out you meant "User Name" then i was able to find it and it worked! thank you

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Well I downloaded v30 because I'd not played the game since V25. Had a look at some of the autosave spaces but they were all over the place in terms of what had and hadn't been done properly.

Anyway I decided to start from scratch and when picking up the house key the game crashed. Restarted, picked up the house key, picked up the credit card... game crashed.

Shame.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
I last played from 0.28. So I wanted to start from 0.29 instead of recent version.

I literally forgot how to do it, anyone can explain how I can start that way?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes