dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Search the classroom. It is well hidden :)
I'm stumped, I've gone over the classroom with a fine toothed comb and I can't find the Bronze of Amy. Unfortunately you're excellent "enhanced" walkthrough doesn't have a small photo to narrow the search. Any other hints you can offer as to where in the classroom?

Edit: Damn just went back in an found it :) Man talk about well-hidden :) Well down to 128 of 129. What a scavenger hunt . .

MBL

Jan 12, 2018
Best game I've played since a while!

Anyone experience walking of the grid as well while walking on the path back from the cabin in the mountain?

Oh and one suggestion to improve: maybe it is an idea to display the name of the doll when hoovering over it with the mouse. (so you don't have to click on them anymore). Handy if you are trying to find someone quick when you are lost again with all the caracters ;-)

CLDꝜ

̷ ̷ ̶ ̴ ̴ ̴ ̷ ̸ ̸ ̷ ̵ ̸ ̸ ̴ ̵ ̷ ̵ ̴ ̶ ̴ ̶ ̵ ̶ ̴ ̵
Staff member
Community Liaison
Jul 7, 2017
Best game I've played since a while!

Anyone experience walking of the grid as well while walking on the path back from the cabin in the mountain?
Yeah, several people have experienced that. An easy fix to get out of being stuck is to right click on a exit to teleport to the next area. You can also teleport around in an area by holding Numpad0 and left clicking

Reactions: MBL

montev

Dec 27, 2017
I´m not able to leave Claudia´s mother bedroom in order to go meet Julia.. anyone had this problem? is it a known bug?

Galin

May 5, 2017
Updated - no saves - used old saves
"Hint: Go back to Daisy" I went to Daisy played all options (Dress, Legs, Fuck) any hint to go further? Did I miss something?

nakonnako

May 1, 2018
Updated - no saves - used old saves
"Hint: Go back to Daisy" I went to Daisy played all options (Dress, Legs, Fuck) any hint to go further? Did I miss something?
dont use old save. ...if you click duck port with that save, the client will crash =)

Reactions: GaboCAP
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes