Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
That is resolution problem . Open ini file and type Fullscreen = no and set resolution that you need (1920x1080 for example) instead of desktop and it will be fixed.
Thanks for the help -I tried that but it didn't work. Changed fullscreen to no and typed in the resolution I need, but that didn't do the trick.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks for the help -I tried that but it didn't work. Changed fullscreen to no and typed in the resolution I need, but that didn't do the trick.
Which .ini file did you change?

Once you run it the first time, it copies the .ini to the save directory, then uses that one.

~/Library/Application Support/Adventures of Willy D xxx

Reactions: anonymoussposter

Cro

May 10, 2017
the daughter of the lady from the church, who complains that her husband cheated on her.

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
Which .ini file did you change?

Once you run it the first time, it copies the .ini to the save directory, then uses that one.

~/Library/Application Support/Adventures of Wily D xxx
The first time, I right-clicked on the game icon, selected "Show package contents" and edited the ini file there. The gamescreen was windowed and the resolution changed, but the cursor keeps hitting an invisible wall within the game screen, when I try to move the cursor to the right half. Now, I've opened the ini file in the library folder, but the document was blank. Same with the .ini files of earlier game versions. I pasted the changed info there, but it's still happening.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
The first time, I right-clicked on the game icon, selected "Show package contents" and edited the ini file there. The gamescreen was windowed and the resolution changed, but the cursor keeps hitting an invisible wall within the game screen, when I try to move the cursor to the right half. Now, I've opened the ini file in the library folder, but the document was blank. Same with the .ini files of earlier game versions. I pasted the changed info there, but it's still happening.
try paste this to ini file inside your ~/Library/Application Support/Adventures of Wily D 0.31 ini file
File = Data.vis
#
# Fullscreen = {Yes|No}
# Yes: starts the game in fullscreen
# No: starts the game in a window
Fullscreen = No
#
# Resolution = {Auto, 1280x720, 1366x768, 1600x900, 1920x1080}
# Auto: wide-screen support is activated if a wide-screen display is detected
Resolution = 1920x1080
#
# Language = {English}
# this will display subtitles (and speech where available) in the specified language
Language = English
#
# LogLevel = {Info|Warning|Error}
LogLevel = Info
#
MusicVolume = 100
SoundVolume = 100
SpeechVolume = 100
MovieVolume = 100
GlobalVolume = 100

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
Hey new guys,

I figured out couple of bug fixes on my own so i wanna share it with ya. When another char is doing something; like talking moving, anything just take it slow and dont rush. Let them do their stuff, because it causes too many bugs like chars getting stuck, you getting stuck in dialogues, scenes getting stuck and list goes on. So keep this friendly reminder in your minds guys and have fun.

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
Hi:

Anyone having issues with the Mega website. I am getting a white screen with a grey circle in the middle. I used 3 different browsers and they ll do the same.

regards

joypinse

May 5, 2018
with gulia i can never get all 7 scenes together
if i load savegames it seems to change all the time
sometimes its only 1 scenes left and that after getting 5 packages
can anyone post a savegame with all the scenes unlocked? thx

FrAnTrAm

Jul 29, 2017
with gulia i can never get all 7 scenes together
if i load savegames it seems to change all the time
sometimes its only 1 scenes left and that after getting 5 packages
can anyone post a savegame with all the scenes unlocked? thx
It is not possible to "unlock" the scenes, because they are random. That means you have to grind Packages to see all scenes but as mentioned before they are random and not "unlockable" like other scenes with other girls.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
It is not possible to "unlock" the scenes, because they are random. That means you have to grind Packages to see all scenes but as mentioned before they are random and not "unlockable" like other scenes with other girls.
i wish there was a way to at least have the same actions for one save that u made at that point so u could
load them all later - in a way collecting all those scenes is part of the game
maybe it will be a sweet memory later on...

monkeycid

May 25, 2017
Does anyone have a link to the 0.30 saves? I missed that update and want to play from there.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Found 'em!

Reactions: bernthal

Trevords726

Jan 17, 2018
I dont seem to be able to get the WD31 saves to download that zippy link just tries to install messenger or some movie thing not actually download the saves file. And the Mega link looks to be Willy 30 saves not 31 - Anyone got a good link for the saves file?

kolobezka

Apr 13, 2018
Does anyone have a link to the 0.30 saves? I missed that update and want to play from there.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Found 'em!
Don't do that. 0.31 saves are able to do same thing, just use "Autosaves" from right version.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes