inbetweener

Feb 18, 2018
Love the updates each and every time! I was wondering why there are no more Dolls (or other collectibles) added? Both 0.30 and 0.31 doesn't seem to give a 'reward' anymore after a new scene.

Jan 15, 2019
try paste this to ini file inside your ~/Library/Application Support/Adventures of Wily D 0.31 ini file
File = Data.vis
#
# Fullscreen = {Yes|No}
# Yes: starts the game in fullscreen
# No: starts the game in a window
Fullscreen = No
#
# Resolution = {Auto, 1280x720, 1366x768, 1600x900, 1920x1080}
# Auto: wide-screen support is activated if a wide-screen display is detected
Resolution = 1920x1080
#
# Language = {English}
# this will display subtitles (and speech where available) in the specified language
Language = English
#
# LogLevel = {Info|Warning|Error}
LogLevel = Info
#
MusicVolume = 100
SoundVolume = 100
SpeechVolume = 100
MovieVolume = 100
GlobalVolume = 100
i have almost the same problem
i by mistake change setting to 1920×1080 fullscreen resolution in game settings/options and now when i start game the curser moves in full screen but the part of screen in options where i can rechange the screen resolution does not appear on screen
It is like screen has zoomed in and now the right side edge does not appear on screen

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
i have almost the same problem
i by mistake change setting to 1920×1080 fullscreen resolution in game settings/options and now when i start game the curser moves in full screen but the part of screen in options where i can rechange the screen resolution does not appear on screen
It is like screen has zoomed in and now the right side edge does not appear on screen
Right click game exe and open compatibility tab there, check Disable fullscreen optimization, and Override high DPI scaling. this is issue with some resolution and monitors known with visionaire engine. Should work similar for Mac as well.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Dont supposed we could get a crunched version anytime soon? *9gbs* >.<
Game is fully compressed to webp if it was not it would take 30GB by now. Only way to make smaller version is to me to make smaller resolution then 1920x1080 and I am not gonna do that. There are plenty of graphic novels that fit 1-2 GB out there so you may try those instead of this game, tho, they are not fully animated game with HD graphics, so up to personal taste I guess :)

Reactions: shane420

Combistable

Jan 18, 2018
Right click game exe and open compatibility tab there, check Disable fullscreen optimization, and Override high DPI scaling. this is issue with some resolution and monitors known with visionaire engine. Should work similar for Mac as well.
I'm also having the same problem with the mac version, I never had any issues with the previous versions of this great game. I got the game to open as a window by editing the .ini file, but now the resolution is stuck on something way larger than my screen, and the cursor will only move around the upper left portion of the screen. Since I can't move the cursor, I cant get into the game settings/options menu, and when I change the resolution in the .ini file nothing happens. Love the game, I hope I can play this version!

Cherfo

May 18, 2018
Solid update.
Cant wait for the date with Angel and the new scene in the movie in the upcoming updates.

But please never ever again a RNG based scene.
I visit the chicks in every update for fun but I will never ever visit Gina again because of the RNG %&§".

And please bring back the collectibles(especially photos and portfolio). Sometimes it was hard to find them but was fun too.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
can any one make this game low size
Did you miss this on the page before your post?

Game is fully compressed to webp if it was not it would take 30GB by now. Only way to make smaller version is to me to make smaller resolution then 1920x1080 and I am not gonna do that. There are plenty of graphic novels that fit 1-2 GB out there so you may try those instead of this game, tho, they are not fully animated game with HD graphics, so up to personal taste I guess :)

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Solid update.
Cant wait for the date with Angel and the new scene in the movie in the upcoming updates.

But please never ever again a RNG based scene.
I visit the chicks in every update for fun but I will never ever visit Gina again because of the RNG %&§".

And please bring back the collectibles(especially photos and portfolio). Sometimes it was hard to find them but was fun too.
I had to do code cleaning that is why I did not make any collectibles for this update... Thing with Gina may be pretty easy just save game before you give her package and load (even before using cum) to her to change poses. They are complete random to show and she will be only one with this sort of poses control.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I had to do code cleaning that is why I did not make any collectibles for this update... Thing with Gina may be pretty easy just save game before you give her package and load (even before using cum) to her to change poses. They are complete random to show and she will be only one with this sort of poses control.
The problem with random is outliers. For everyone who gets all 7 in 14 tries, you'll have people who get 5 in 50. It can get frustrating if it's pure random without some kind of bad luck protection.

Blizzard changed Hearthstone drops to give you
  • A guaranteed legendary in the first 10 packs.
  • A pity timer guaranteeing a legendary every 40 packs thereafter (not documented, but show by statistical analysis and a slip where they said a 50 pack buy guaranteed 2 legendaries).
  • Legendaries you pull will be guaranteed to not be duplicates.
Any kind of random blob like this should have some kind of pity timer to keep collectors from getting super frustrated.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes