Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
couple of bugs; save before hoyt he can get buggy and no dialogue can be initiated except bye
camera tends to stuck after visiting mother in law couple of times.

edit: charlotte gets stuck next to broken truck in los labia.

<Neo>

Jun 27, 2018
Hi.

Is this still the update file from 0.29 to 0.30, or already to 0.31? Was already wondering when the next version will be released...

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
anyone figured out to unf*ck camera ? it non stop pans to upper right part making too hard to pick up items.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
She is Giulio's mother. Location is "Giulio's car service".
It took me a while before guess who she was. I love the game, but at this point I need some sort of list of girls and locations! Too many!
Well, no, not to many, I want more, just so much locations and very few memory!

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Was wondering when the wife finaly returns home ?? Also how to keep your female boss at your home sofa i rmember previously i got the boss in my living room but now she is fucking away at some other dudes home. any chance to keep your female boss at your home ??

This game is fun. have not seen many games with so many stuff to do. Also you can play with family or not there are so many choices. Are there more games like this ??

Btw the way this game is presented i fear for the wife when she finally returns. Discovering that willy had his dick in every female in town including her mom.

Reactions: XGamer

XGamer

Mar 13, 2018
Was wondering when the wife finaly returns home ?? Also how to keep your female boss at your home sofa i rmember previously i got the boss in my living room but now she is fucking away at some other dudes home. any chance to keep your female boss at your home ??

This game is fun. have not seen many games with so many stuff to do. Also you can play with family or not there are so many choices. Are there more games like this ??

Btw the way this game is presented i fear for the wife when she finally returns. Discovering that willy had his dick in every female in town including her mom.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
I am having a problem with the Mac version of this game and I was wondering if any of you guys could help, because it's not something that happened with earlier versions of the game. For a long while, I'd been able to play this awesome game with no form of difficulty. But after version 0.29, each new game I download locks my cursor on the upper left part of the screen, preventing me from scrolling my mouse to the right side or the lower side of the game screen, whenever the fullscreen takes over. Funny thing is that it doesn't happen with the warning page that pops up at the very beginning. It only happens after the intro with the goblin plays out. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, how can I solve it? Please help! :(

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I am having a problem with the Mac version of this game and I was wondering if any of you guys could help, because it's not something that happened with earlier versions of the game. For a long while, I'd been able to play this awesome game with no form of difficulty. But after version 0.29, each new game I download locks my cursor on the upper left part of the screen, preventing me from scrolling my mouse to the right side or the lower side of the game screen, whenever the fullscreen takes over. Funny thing is that it doesn't happen with the warning page that pops up at the very beginning. It only happens after the intro with the goblin plays out. Has anyone else had this problem, and if so, how can I solve it? Please help! :(
That is resolution problem . Open ini file and type Fullscreen = no and set resolution that you need (1920x1080 for example) instead of desktop and it will be fixed.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes