thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
I have a request: @Nenad A. Why did you forget about Giovanna?! Only one scene (different positions) with her! and she's wearing boots :( please in the future updates, focus on her! PLEASE :cool:

Reactions: tomek1789

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Did u miss on normal path the portfolio?
Sorry for the late reply, but I had to check some things first. You mentioned Amanda and that portfolio was introduced in v029 but was due to a bug invisible :). I checked v029 again and that version also had 14 portfolios. So I got the Amanda portfolio pretty easily now and thought that the 13/14 meant there is a new one. Wrong, Nenad forgot to pick up another one :)

Can u tell me were the last 3 Amy pics are?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This one is only available after talking with Amy. The other set is available when arriving at the university...

Reactions: Cherfo

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
I have absolutely not this line, and I can't go through this. It's strange because everything worked perfectly before.
Usually you -- I do this also :) -- forget a step. In this case probably the correct line with Maya:
For continuing the adventure say “I need to go now” – not the last line! – and it becomes clear that Willy has to visit mom or neighbors daughter

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
But the magnifying glass does not appear, maybe I have skipped some step, could you help me, please?
In your case -- see post above for another example -- you probably forgot to compliment Dee Dee:
Afterwards say “That was great Dee Dee!” and Willy mentions he has to go to Duckyard district.

Haydes71

Oct 9, 2017
Has anyone found the dolls on the incest path, other than the Victoria gold doll? I'm stuck at 127/129.

Edit: I see the walkthrough was updated and Diane's platinum doll is bugged. So that leaves the Amy bronze doll for me to find. I've searched the university but still come up blank.

keeley9

Dec 28, 2017
Has anyone found the dolls on the incest path, other than the Victoria gold doll? I'm stuck at 127/129.

Edit: I see the walkthrough was updated and Diane's platinum doll is bugged. So that leaves the Amy bronze doll for me to find. I've searched the university but still come up blank.
same here

Petitbateau

Nov 20, 2018
Usually you -- I do this also :) -- forget a step. In this case probably the correct line with Maya:
For continuing the adventure say “I need to go now” – not the last line! – and it becomes clear that Willy has to visit mom or neighbors daughter
I clicked "I need to go now" to the two girls and it doesn't work, I can't progress anymore because this Eve line doesn't appear :/

Strange

RasherX

Dec 22, 2017
The game screen moves to the right side
Try move the mouse to the left side , move it to the right side again.
I can't play game. How fix it?

Have you been able to solve this problem? I'm also having it, it happened after sometime and I don't have any controller connected, just the mouse and the keyboard.
This bug is really pissing me off as I can't navigate to the left side of the screen easily enough.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Have you been able to solve this problem? I'm also having it, it happened after sometime and I don't have any controller connected, just the mouse and the keyboard.
This bug is really pissing me off as I can't navigate to the left side of the screen easily enough.
Is this Windows or Mac?

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Thank you. Where's the savegame folder ?
Depends on your OS. In Windows it is a subfolder in the hidden AppData directory. Search for bookmark02.dat and you will probably find it. Of course you go to the latest version if you have played previous versions. There locate the correct savegameXX.dat

I upload the savegame with mega?
Just attach it to a post. It is the button at the bottom left when you write a message here...

Petitbateau

Nov 20, 2018
Depends on your OS. In Windows it is a subfolder in the hidden AppData directory. Search for bookmark02.dat and you will probably find it. Of course you go to the latest version if you have played previous versions. There locate the correct savegameXX.dat

Just attach it to a post. It is the button at the bottom left when you write a message here...
Thank you.

Here the save file

liondorient

Jul 9, 2018
hi everybody
where is diane third doll
i can't undestand what mean "3rd was meant to be Diane, but it's bugged", that mean ?
sorry for my english

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I'm on Windows 10 latest build
Strange. I am using Windows 7 on a desktop. You might try reducing the screen resolution. I had to bring mine down to 1360x768 and windowed. Instead of Full Screen. Works great now.

*inhales*Boi

May 8, 2018
is there a way to change the mother-in-law into mother?

Edit:exited the game to make this post an when i reopened it the game was larger then my screen how do i fix this?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes