• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

m0kx

Mar 18, 2018
how I need unzip all parts at one? -_- or I don't need it? Oo
you just need to extract the first one and all the others extract automatically and if not just make sure that you have all .zip files in the same directory.

It is worth the 12-15GB Download?
Decent Game. if you like point and click games you will most likely enjoy it

Watters

Nov 9, 2017
So downloaded the game for the first time today and came up with this error upon trying to load:

10:42:48.120:No config.ini in C:\Users\mario\Desktop\OpenOffice 4.1.5 (en-US) Installation Files\licenses\co\In Progress\Other\Adventures of Willy D\/config.ini
10:42:48.160:m_gamePath: C:\Users\mario\Desktop\OpenOffice 4.1.5 (en-US) Installation Files\licenses\co\In Progress\Other\Adventures of Willy D\
10:42:48.160:Loading game from file '' failed!
10:42:48.160:Init failed, could not load game

Can anyone offer a solution, please? Thanks!

m0kx

Mar 18, 2018
So downloaded the game for the first time today and came up with this error upon trying to load:

10:42:48.120:No config.ini in C:\Users\mario\Desktop\OpenOffice 4.1.5 (en-US) Installation Files\licenses\co\In Progress\Other\Adventures of Willy D\/config.ini
10:42:48.160:m_gamePath: C:\Users\mario\Desktop\OpenOffice 4.1.5 (en-US) Installation Files\licenses\co\In Progress\Other\Adventures of Willy D\
10:42:48.160:Loading game from file '' failed!
10:42:48.160:Init failed, could not load game

Can anyone offer a solution, please? Thanks!
did you download all the parts and extracted them properly ?

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Ivy and Kayla done, not completed...
Hi, I found all the tattoo patterns and gave them to Kayla one at a time but they will still appear in random places.

Is there anything other then the HJ with Kayla or is that all we get?

Thanks

helljack

Oct 1, 2017
Downloaded the files, extracted them all and got the init failed message others have gotten over this thread:

18:19:26.033:No config.ini in C:\Users\tmacm\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DRa1400.42618\Adventures Of Willy D 038\/config.ini
18:19:26.059:m_gamePath: C:\Users\tmacm\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DRa1400.42618\Adventures Of Willy D 038\
18:19:26.059:Loading game from file '' failed!
18:19:26.059:Init failed, could not load game

I don't know why it looks like it's trying to look for the config in the rar file. I extracted it. Any help would be useful.

Edit: After putting the game in this path, it works. So the above is exactly what it's doing. I don't know why it chooses to do this, but if anyone could help me to alter the game so it actually looks in the path WHERE THE GAME ACTUALLY IS, would be swell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Watters

Galin

May 5, 2017
18:19:26.059:m_gamePath: C:\Users\tmacm\AppData\Local\Temp\Rar$DRa1400.42618\Adventures Of Willy D 038\
You extracted the game to some temp directory ? Choose another directory to extract to (e.g. documents, downloads or games)
maybe the temp directory was deleted at leaving the extractor...

terroralpha

May 1, 2017
the upgrade patches never work for me because i keep all my smut on a NAS and run it off a mapped drive. typically i unpack the patch and apply it manually, worked before all the time. this time the patch keeps bricking my game, re-downloaded the patch from a different source, same issue.. had to download the entire game from scratch.

i know this is a long shot, but did anyone here figure out how to run these patches when the game is running off a mapped drive?

helljack

Oct 1, 2017
You extracted the game to some temp directory ? Choose another directory to extract to (e.g. documents, downloads or games)
maybe the temp directory was deleted at leaving the extractor...
Nope, put it in a regular file. The executable just decided that's where it was going to read from.

peperwwwwwww

Oct 2, 2017
Hi, I found all the tattoo patterns and gave them to Kayla one at a time but they will still appear in random places.

Is there anything other then the HJ with Kayla or is that all we get?

Thanks

Did you notice if the second pattern dissapear from your inventory after you used? Still there for me even when i took the others :S

blubber23

Jun 2, 2018
Load the game 2x and then use both supplied savegames and play both games at the same time ?? ;) But other then that no you can only play 1path at the same time.
Too bad. But the game is great. I can see me playing it twice or even more :)

Nevertheless, an option do do both at the same time would be very cool

J68

Mar 4, 2018
Nope, put it in a regular file. The executable just decided that's where it was going to read from.
What program did you use to unzip? I use the free 7zip, right click the first part, select 7-zip->Open archive, then do the extract to where ever I want. Never fails.

Also, did you initially put the files in a path that has special characters like blank spaces? That can sometimes cause issues. Try to unzip do something like c:\willy\ and delete all other files. it will probably work without issues.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Did you notice if the second pattern dissapear from your inventory after you used? Still there for me even when i took the others :S
Yeah same here so I'm not sure if there is a bug with this as well or that is how its supposed to be.

Others have mentioned the bug with Ivy and I also found that after you get Kayla's doll (Silver) when you click on it nothing happens. So in other words you cant view it in the middle screen.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes