D

Deleted member 50299

Where is the last magazine? Can't find it. Also, the tattoed girl silver doll is bugged, i can't view it once collected and kelly's gold doll, when picked up, became silver doll in the collection menu. So even tho it counted for the numbers collection, i dont have the actual doll in collection to view.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Ivy indeed bugged.
Options when speaking to her in the classroom stay appeared when your in her Dads Office.
Unable to switch the sex scenes and finish the deed.
Only clickable options are the ones you got when talking to her in the Classroom.
Guess have to wait till Nenad fixed this !!!
You can get by that by clicking on the option "I have to go" just make sure that one is highlighted before clicking because its a little tricky, then you will be able to click on the different positions.

D-Leet

Sep 14, 2017
Is there any solution for the Elvira bug. Still can not talk to her. Thank you

Obviously, more people have the problem. :rolleyes:

Reactions: psentier

Matsageman

Mar 25, 2018
Hey guys. I am new to this game and can someone please help me out? I am trapped in Neal's apartment and I can't find the damn exit out of it. That is in the first day that you go to wake him up when you start the game. Is it a bug or something? Please let me know.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
Does anyone know about new dolls for 0.38? I've found all the ones from 0.37 but am sitting at 156/159. With Blub-Blub's 0.38 WT not out yet, not sure what I'm missing.

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
I found something weird in the PDF Wt. It says "A rather vague clue about the [Princess bronze] doll can be seen in
the introduction movie. There a girl with sleeve-ons is sucking his dick. Willy says that everybody in Duck City knows her." I don't think I've ever seen the intro movie as stated/ I do see the goblin thing but nothing such as this. I started a new game to see if that would trigger anything but nope. Anyone know what this is referring to?

dbp5ca

Donor
Mar 13, 2017
damn no ones gonna help me with the tattoo patterns eh
WT is in the Save game DL. Here are the locations, only one appears at a time and it is random where so check all of them until you find it:
1. location: mountain just a bit away from your car.
2. location: Port duck outside just on right from entrance to scene (by trash)
3. location: Cinema outside scene on right side on floor.
4. location: University outside just on spot where mrs kelly originally stands.
5. location: Giulios car service first scene where Giovanna let Willy suck her boob.
6. location: Majora street a bit to left on the floor.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hey guys. I am new to this game and can someone please help me out? I am trapped in Neal's apartment and I can't find the damn exit out of it. That is in the first day that you go to wake him up when you start the game. Is it a bug or something? Please let me know.
Far right, edge of the screen.

Zavyre

Jun 11, 2018
OK... This is driving me nutz. I've tried the last 3 versions of the game and each one crashes with in under a minute of entering the game. All clean extractions (no saved games), tried every possible compatibility option, multiple different video drivers, VC 2012 reinstalled. I'm at a loss, never had this much trouble getting a game to run... Any advice would be appreciated.

Cro

May 10, 2017
In many scenes, you can scroll to left/right when you move the mouse to the screen edges. This way you can access areas not visible in one screen. Or simply just move willy to the right of that guy, the exit is one "screen" to the right.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes