thetunisian

Jul 3, 2017
I stopped playing this incredible game from 0.32 version, not because I'm bored but every time I was looking for a new content with my favourite character Giovanna (last time was that scene after putting the sleeping pills in beer for her brother). So I ask you guys! Now this game is at 0.38 version, is there a new content witth giovanna or not?

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
I stopped playing this incredible game from 0.32 version, not because I'm bored but every time I was looking for a new content with my favourite character Giovanna (last time was that scene after putting the sleeping pills in beer for her brother). So I ask you guys! Now this game is at 0.38 version, is there a new content witth giovanna or not?
No.

• Sad
Reactions: thetunisian

oneplay

Donor
Jun 25, 2019
I only say the advantages of it, the rich content of the game, the excellent graphics, the story and the music design, thanks to the developers. (The downside is the cost of implementing it)

Sleeping In Pieces

Mar 16, 2019
Couple of things:
Do we have any other content for Kayla? All I get from her are handjobs.

I'm still missing 5 photos for Violette and 4 for Claudia. Any idea where/how to get these?

Jogy1959

Jan 2, 2018
Hi everybody. I updated from 036 to 37 and 38 and now there is no more strip club on the map anymore. Any suggestion? I used Autosave 36.
Thanks for ypur help in advance!!
Allready solved by myself (its only at the incest path)

Last edited:

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
Nenad One of the most irritating parts of this game is not knowing where the interactable characters are located. If I look through the picture section and find a character that I want to go see, I have no idea of knowing how unless I speed read through the whole walkthrough. How hard would it be to implement a feature that shows you character locations?

cager

Aug 2, 2017
SO nobody else is having issues with the game crashing? It's kinda driving me nutz. I've tried the last 3 versions of the game and each one crashes with in under a minute of entering the game. All clean extractions (no saved games), tried every possible compatibility option, multiple different video drivers, VC 2012 reinstalled. I'm at a loss, never had this much trouble getting a game to run... Any advice would be appreciated.
Hi and commiserations.
I have had a similar problem and it ultimately came down to not enough free memory to run the game after it reached a certain version.
I proved this to myself by using the same downloads on another laptop I had which was newer and with 8mb of ram. My older machine had only 4mb and only about 40% free after Windows and AV and other start up items.

Kolobezka replied to my earlier query about this problem:
"Good point about RAM. VIS devs are saying you need 512M of ram to run vis games, but AOWD requires 3-4 gigabytes of FREE memory nowadays - in other way, there is weir behaviour like you had. "

Last edited:

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Hi everybody. I updated from 036 to 37 and 38 and now there is no more strip club on the map anymore. Any suggestion? I used Autosave 36.
Thanks for ypur help in advance!!
Allready solved by myself (its only at the incest path)
When using my autosaves and as they are designed they only save on main story progress. Other things are saves if I do them on my way to main story. So sometimes some parts I do later on as they are not really connected to main story. In short, strip club is on both paths only you need to unlock gold doll room and speak with Trixie (in Claudia's street) after that strip club will be unlocked.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Nenad One of the most irritating parts of this game is not knowing where the interactable characters are located. If I look through the picture section and find a character that I want to go see, I have no idea of knowing how unless I speed read through the whole walkthrough. How hard would it be to implement a feature that shows you character locations?
That would be tricky to make as this is point and click adventure and some character go to other places at some points... I did consider making some guide for that but as I said... it's very tricky with this game.

Reactions: Abhai

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
is the elvira thing fixed yet or is her interaction still not working?
Elvira works just fine, you probably used old saves and there is note on first page here about old saves, so please read all instructions :)

Reactions: geamoiri

WaveOfPig

May 12, 2017
That would be tricky to make as this is point and click adventure and some character go to other places at some points... I did consider making some guide for that but as I said... it's very tricky with this game.
Yeah I figured that was probably the case. One last question though, has it been a conscious decision to not allow instant access to the map? What I mean is the ability to essentially go to your car without having to walk all the way back from wherever you are.

Sindar

Jan 30, 2018
hey do I have to download all four parts???? or just one?
If you're downloading the game for the first time then you'll need to download all 4 .rar parts (I know, it's close to 15GBs in total). After that it's enough to download just the updates.

Last edited:
Reactions: textbook

textbook

Nov 21, 2017
If you're downloading the game for the first time then you'll need to download all 4 .rar parts (I know, it's close to 15GBs in total). After that it's enough to download just the updates.
thanks bro :p .. I used to play the game before ..and downloaded from torrent :p but no torrent link is broken...

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes