scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
Can someone explain why the Anonfile links are 200-300 MB larger than on the other 3 download sites?

AGyLL2001

Feb 6, 2018
[QUOTE = "melipe, post: 2253122, member: 155239»]
я не могу скачать мега любые другие ссылки
[/ QUOTE]

jahera

Jan 1, 2018
36-37
i can't download mega any other links
is there but defunct you might know that if you needed it and actually tried downloading it so please don't stray people and maybe throw a lifeline. Can someone give a new link please

Batos

Mar 16, 2018
Hi guys! i was playing with the walkthrough and i have an issue with amelie, i talked to her and say “I wanted to ask you something...” but then the “I think we should do another threesome” option doesnt appear so i cant going on with the game Y_Y. Can someone help me pls ^^ thanks :)

seanpan

Sep 22, 2018
can not be download
mega show tips as mega.jpg
wish guys help me !! Thank you so much!!!

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
It's a really good game except for a large file size.
It takes a really big decision to get a game. :D
Is it impossible to compressed?

HyperTsunaz

Aug 21, 2017
36-37

is there but defunct you might know that if you needed it and actually tried downloading it so please don't stray people and maybe throw a lifeline. Can someone give a new link please
Download 0.37 from his patreon free, then get the update from one of the mirrors here like nopy.

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
It's a really good game except for a large file size.
It takes a really big decision to get a game. :D
Is it impossible to compressed?
Its a little over 3gb... you playing on a MS DOS laptop? And trust me the file size is worth it.! If you're having storage issues perhaps clear out you're "homework" and or "work" folder ;)

God3333

Mar 9, 2019
Don't expect people like Firecracker001 to actually use their eyes.

No, the important thing was to jump in here and call the whole game 'very shit' because he is not capable to a) solve a small puzzle and b) read that it's completely skippable.

And in a few days he will come back and rant again about this 'very shit' game because he got bugs while using old saves and didn't read not to use them and follow the provided information included in the download.
Yeah, people really need to look and evaluate before making such flippant remarks. If I was infinitely stupid like Firecracker001 and had that mentality then there would be no point even bothering with most of the games here. On a further point, its a really easy puzzle like you touched on... Some people :LOL:

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes