textbook

Nov 21, 2017
I cant download the Part 4 file :/ can anyone help?? none of the link is helping me complete download ... It stops after downloading 1/2 GB of the file

seanpan

Sep 22, 2018
version0.38`s problem
I can`t download the "walk through and save 0.38"
somebody who can give me some advice ,thanks a lot

Steelrod

Dec 31, 2018
U can find them in the Update archive on the first page!!!

And I have the problem that I can pick up the gold doll of Willys teacher Kelly, but it doesn't show up in the collection. If I go to restroom with her again, the doll appears once again, but the problem starts anew...

Horad

Jan 28, 2019
just starting out , where the heck is Skye silver doll at the walk through says to get it after carlos gives the 2 locations and I dont see the doll or maya's pics .. if there is a list of locations of dolls pls link

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
just starting out , where the heck is Skye silver doll at the walk through says to get it after carlos gives the 2 locations and I dont see the doll or maya's pics .. if there is a list of locations of dolls pls link
The "Walkthrough by Blup Blup" on the OP gives locations for most of the dolls and pics.

Baka plays

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2017
The latina had a cute face but sadly, we don´t see enough of it.

djax

May 5, 2017
hi, i'm new with this game, i just try to update the game but it's show failed, i already follow "README" instruction, is there something wrong with it? please someone give me advise thx

Uskech

Jul 22, 2019
I'm sorry if this is a dumb question but how do I leave Neal's apartment? I can't seem to find the exit.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes