Cro

May 10, 2017
Not much grinding anyway, just normal even progression. Money are just one pile-click away.

ivanas

Sep 24, 2017
I stop playing this game about version 0.26 does anybody have save files for that update?
The dev made autosaves for every version of the game. You don't need old saves, just start game, go to autosaves and choose the version you want.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I have the sentence 'Neal uses it as a trashcan.' always on the screen. Can I do something to remove it?

Last edited:

Birulei

Oct 12, 2018
I have a question, how can i pick mom's photo in her bedroom? I tried using keyboard as the walkthrough says, but nothing happens, no photos on her printer leaves out.

joypinse

May 5, 2018
thats too bad that we have to wait for the next version though the tatoos are already in
i guess the animations werent ready so its more than just a little patch...

Zavyre

Jun 11, 2018
SO nobody else is having issues with the game crashing? It's kinda driving me nutz. I've tried the last 3 versions of the game and each one crashes with in under a minute of entering the game. All clean extractions (no saved games), tried every possible compatibility option, multiple different video drivers, VC 2012 reinstalled. I'm at a loss, never had this much trouble getting a game to run... Any advice would be appreciated.

liondorient

Jul 9, 2018
SO nobody else is having issues with the game crashing? It's kinda driving me nutz. I've tried the last 3 versions of the game and each one crashes with in under a minute of entering the game. All clean extractions (no saved games), tried every possible compatibility option, multiple different video drivers, VC 2012 reinstalled. I'm at a loss, never had this much trouble getting a game to run... Any advice would be appreciated.
download

and install, i think every think will be fine

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Fine so far for me... Are you running a patched version from 037 to 038, if so, thats what im running and works fine.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I tell you where I am stuck though on 0.38...

"She will mention you can find sponsor and you can participate as well. Go to Mrs. Maraia and ask her to be your sponsor. She will agree to limit of 2.5 million"

Where is Mrs Maraia's location? I cannot find her anywhere.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Found her, to the right of the building "Glorias Villa".... didnt notice that was there. :)

Zavyre

Jun 11, 2018
@ liondorient ... Well I was having some other strange issues with the Lappy, and some how there were 3 of the same vc 2005 & 2008 installs that would not remove. So I figured I'd just do a rebuild it's been a while and with Win 10 1903 the updates were almost nonexistent. Your link did help simplify things quite a bit, TY for sharing. Game runs fine now.

Reactions: liondorient

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
WT for 37 and 38? on links its only to 35
I downloaded via the torrent, which is 0.37 then used the supplied patch that comes with it to update to 0.38 . Maybe the links do the same thing.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes