Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
In the hotel where Natalie plays the piano, upstairs in the bedroom, "Fuck her" doesn't work ... unfortunately

il60

Jun 30, 2017
Hello

i cannot turn on tv with remote

when i set remote, i cannot press any button

thank for help

sami85

Feb 15, 2019
Does Your Computer Crashed the Game ( Adventures of Willy D ) ? don't worry I'll help you .
I have wins 7, 8 , 10 on 3 different devices and all of them crashed and shut down with start New game
when I use Autosave 9 and Up er Game will work perfect ... but you know Every one want to have own choice and want to see own story line . But when I use Autosave ( 5-6-7-8 ) {because of crashed start new game} the game crashed again .
so If you have crash this game ( Adventures of Willy D ) when you start the game ... I'm telling You I solved the problem ... so I'll share it to you All even the developer (Nenad) denied the crash but there is ...
Before any thing I thanked Nenad for this game . he has my respect .
first of all you have to know the computer we have it's not only for play one game and we did install many program for doing or own business or fun ... so we did install so many feature for work it well . and this is what the problem we have .
I tried many way to solve this and after 1 month finally solved ...
I had all system in windows 64 bit (x64) 10-8-7 .
I had another HDD (spare) so I did use it for install windows and there is no hard way its simple
You need 6 GB RAM (or not guaranty to play)
You need 1 GB REAL (not share with RAM) Graphic card who has... {openGL 2.0 support or Uper, mine is 4}
so lets solve the crash ... SO LETS SOLVE THE CRASH PROBLEM
Install windows 7 (X86) mine is service pack 1 ((2010)) ............. X86=32bit ............. all system 64 bit can support 32 bit
and after you active your windows install driver who did not install in device manager and you do not need any update your driver .. I didn't update {when its fix} ... so don't because I tried and failed
install google Chorme and search in google (((( C++ Visual Studio 2012 - 32 bit Runtime update 4 )))) and go to first result (Microsoft.com) get it for (X86) not any thing else and install it
so that's it you extract the game and you can play the game from the beginning and attention you do not need Direct X and also ( NET Framework) so don't try any thing because I did and I failed again
enjoy the game and I hope anyone can find my comment in future because it's really necessary .
Does Your Computer Crashed the Game ( Adventures of Willy D ) ? don't worry I'll help you .

Last edited:

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I have wins 7, 8 , 10 on 3 different devices and all of them crashed and shut down with start New game
when I use Autosave 9 and Up er Game will work perfect ... but you know Every one want to have own choice and want to see own story line . But when I use Autosave ( 5-6-7-8 ) {because of crashed start new game} the game crashed again .
so If you have crash this game ( Adventures of Willy D ) when you start the game ... I'm telling You I solved the problem ... so I'll share it to you All even the developer (Nenad) denied the crash but there is ...
Before any thing I thanked Nenad for this game . he has my respect .
first of all you have to know the computer we have it's not only for play one game and we did install many program for doing or own business or fun ... so we did install so many feature for work it well . and this is what the problem we have .
I tried many way to solve this and after 1 month finally solved ...
I had all system in windows 64 bit (x64) 10-8-7 .
I had another HDD (spare) so I did use it for install windows and there is no hard way its simple
You need 6 GB RAM (or not guaranty to play)
You need 1 GB REAL (not share with RAM) Graphic card who has... {openGL 2.0 support or Uper, mine is 4}
so lets solve the crash ... SO LETS SOLVE THE CRASH PROBLEM
Install windows 7 (X86) mine is service pack 1 ((2010)) ............. X86=32bit ............. all system 64 bit can support 32 bit
and after you active your windows install driver who did not install in device manager and you do not need any update your driver .. I didn't update {when its fix} ... so don't because I tried and failed
install google Chorme and search in google (((( C++ Visual Studio 2012 - 32 bit Runtime update 4 )))) and go to first result (Microsoft.com) get it for (X86) not any thing else and install it
so that's it you extract the game and you can play the game from the beginning and attention you do not need Direct X and also ( NET Framework) so don't try any thing because I did and I failed again
enjoy the game and I hope anyone can find my comment in future because it's really necessary .
On my patreon page you may see minimum and recommended requirement for the game. So now since this is actual game it does have this. Windows however by default will install c++ 2012 if you don't corrupt them with any of your software or games or viruses game will work even on potato laptop in win xp with open GL. However, game can work on dirx 11 if your PC support it and all is properly installed. I never guided people to do basics of windows to make game work simply caue all you need are DEFAULT windows features and of course all should be updated as engine also gets updates so you also need to update your windows and drivers. Ones who chose NOT to update their OS should at least know what issues that may cause. I test my game on 5 different pc one of this even has win xp works flawlessly on all simply cause of this pc don't have any broken drivers or corrupted files and all are up to date with drivers.

Reactions: sami85 and 44Tom

PatSnake

Jan 4, 2018
I have a problem in the main story.
in "Winning a night with Elvira" when I click on Elvira, no dialogue appears. Nothing happens in fact.
Did someone already had this problem and does someone know the solution?
Thank in advance.
Kind Regards,

Reactions: psentier

lxygxl

May 26, 2018
Somebody pls kindly tell me how to get the valve to open the generator in the DeeDee first scene. when I "touch" the pipes in the sewer, it always tell me need the valve, where could i get the valve? the walkthrough says left click is ok, but it not works for me. help!

ivanas

Sep 24, 2017
Somebody pls kindly tell me how to get the valve to open the generator in the DeeDee first scene. when I "touch" the pipes in the sewer, it always tell me need the valve, where could i get the valve? the walkthrough says left click is ok, but it not works for me. help!
Family route - the valve is in the kitchen (mother apartment)
Non-famiy route - it is in the old room in the hotel

Reactions: lxygxl
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes