s1nnbad

Nov 15, 2018
Loving this game so far! I would love to see anal full nelson or headstomp positions with any of the girls (especially Claudia or Daisy) in the future.

Reactions: Blup Blup

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
I have a problem in the main story.
in "Winning a night with Elvira" when I click on Elvira, no dialogue appears. Nothing happens in fact.
Did someone already had this problem and does someone know the solution?
Thank in advance.
Kind Regards,
Usually it means that you forgot to end previous scene. You need to say that you done and going or going now to x place.

s1nnbad

Nov 15, 2018
I'm on Gloria's yacht, right before going to hillwood to meet Daisy but i can't seem to find one set of her photos on the upper deck as the walkthrough suggests. Any help?

Traitus

Aug 6, 2017
I'm on Gloria's yacht, right before going to hillwood to meet Daisy but i can't seem to find one set of her photos on the upper deck as the walkthrough suggests. Any help?
Keep looking some are very well hidden. If you aren't lucky keep playing some photo sets only appear after certain part of dialogue.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
please . I have a question.
Can't you just watch the sex gallery or watch the videos separately? 0.40

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
please . I have a question.
Can't you just watch the sex gallery or watch the videos separately? 0.40
There's a link in the OP under "Extras", "animation rip" which has the scenes seperately in video form but it hasn't been updated in a while so it doesn't have the more recent sex scenes.
Nit sure when it was last updated.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
There's a link in the OP under "Extras", "animation rip" which has the scenes seperately in video form but it hasn't been updated in a while so it doesn't have the more recent sex scenes.
Nit sure when it was last updated.
Thank you for your answer, but I asked because I don't have the latest version.

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
What can I do with Kayla events?
I had sex with Ivy at university.
But Kayla repeats "get lost" only.

Where is the bathroom at university?

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
What can I do with Kayla events?
I had sex with Ivy at university.
But Kayla repeats "get lost" only.

Where is the bathroom at university?
With Kayla you need to find tattoo's. There are 9 locations where a tattoo can be :
1. location: mountain just a bit away from your car.
2. location: Port duck outside just on right from enterance to scene (by trash)
3. location: Cinema outside scene on right side on floor.
4. location: University outside just on spot where mrs kelly originally stands.
5. location: Giulios car service first scene where Giovanna let Willy suck her boob.
6. location: Majora street a bit to left on the floor.
7. Location: Strip club enterance - fine tattoo pattern
8. location: Majora street west by garbage near whore there - fine tattoo pattern
9. location: Forest pat5h to doll house - epic tatto pattern

Only 1 tattoo will randomly spawn to 1 of these locations.
There are 3 different types of tattoo's that will lead to 3 different scenes with Kayla. HJ, BJ and Sex scene.( Epic tattoo gets you the sex scene, fine tattoo gets you the BJ scene)
Pick up the tattoo and it will be in your inventory, then go to Kayla and drop the tattoo on her then talk to her.

There is no accessible bathroom in the university. I'm guessing you're asking because of Amy ?
You can get a BJ and anal sex with Amy (the teacher in the classroom where ivy is) Enter the classroom there's a certain amount of chance Amy won't be wearing a shirt underneath her costume.
That means she's in "naughty mode" and you can talk to her and get BJ and anal scene (These scenes will take place in the University bathroom and then bring you back to the classroom after you're done). If she's still wearing a shirt underneath then go back out of the classroom and go back in until she's not wearing the shirt underneath.

Simon1337

Jan 19, 2019
how many creampies are inside? i only found one with sister on the beach, one with other sister on bed (both with no visuals), one with mother and one in a magazine..

well, tis still a really great game. one of a kind.

Ohaidude01

Sep 10, 2016
Are any moderators ever gonna update this thread? Its been months since the last time this was updated (and 2 new versions). I mean just look a few post over this one to see both the 39 and 40 update. Feels weird that this game that is so popular does not get any love :(

Reactions: muthaluva
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes