D

Deleted member 899020

Hello guys,
Is there any one can help me, why I am seeing this message before the introduction video then the game stopped working!!!!!

Untitled.jpg

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
how do I safely update my version? the readme in OP are all dead. Just install into the folder where base game is?

rem3403

Oct 19, 2017
how many creampies are inside? i only found one with sister on the beach, one with other sister on bed (both with no visuals), one with mother and one in a magazine..

well, tis still a really great game. one of a kind.
As fun as it is and the amount of hours you get out of this game, it's really a shame he doesn't have as much support as he deserves.

Reactions: redor and Blup Blup

yapsag

Oct 9, 2017
how do I safely update my version? the readme in OP are all dead. Just install into the folder where base game is?
And please keep in mind you will need to get the new savegames to start from as well. Your old saves will not work after updating and if they load at all might cause incorrect behaviour of the game.

Reactions: Kulman

ak_ak

Mar 18, 2018
Can someone please share update on v 0.36 to v0.37. The one on front page isnt working for windows. Thanks

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Can someone please share update on v 0.36 to v0.37. The one on front page isnt working for windows. Thanks
You can get all previous update files from site here: Mods can link this to first page as well. It's archive of old update files till current one, Last one is for patreons but will be updated as soon as version go free for everyone :)

ak_ak

Mar 18, 2018
You can get all previous update files from site here: Mods can link this to first page as well. It's archive of old update files till current one, Last one is for patreons but will be updated as soon as version go free for everyone :)
Thank you and great job with the game. The best i have seen on this site.... hands down :)

tuttifrutt1

Aug 4, 2018
I'm having a problem with Savannah's bronze and silver statues.
I followed the walkthrough and went to Port Duck when it suggested me to do so for Penelope's and Savannah's quests.
I did the warehouse supervisor quest and the first step of Savannah's quest but when I talk to her again, the scene where she is supposed to ask if Willie knows a place where they can hang out, doesn't happen.
I loaded one of my earlier saves and tried to redo this but to no avail.
Have I missed something?

CJGIN

Apr 27, 2017
Hello I am facing an issue with updating the game from 38 to 39 as the black screen doesnt pop up after the patch install and the version stays the same. can anybody help me with this ?
thanks

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes