CyBeRd0g

May 13, 2018
update from 0.41 to 0.42.... only i dont see it or its not there? thanks
The answer is on the author's Patreon page:
Version 0.41 Free for everyone:
Version 0.42 for patreons $5+:

Tony Black

Dec 2, 2017
Brilliant game. Love the total animations and story line. I have no problems running it on full resolution. Well done the developer, hope to see many more from you.

Reactions: CyBeRd0g

Cur8t0r

May 26, 2018
How can I write a review for this game? I don't see anyway to do that in the review tab. This game is good, but not great. I mean come on. Willy has a boys 4" cock with no public hair. WTH did he not reach puberty? Girls are top notch renders, but the guy... thumbs down. Give him something to be proud of and make a girl squeal.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
How can I write a review for this game? I don't see anyway to do that in the review tab. This game is good, but not great. I mean come on. Willy has a boys 4" cock with no public hair. WTH did he not reach puberty? Girls are top notch renders, but the guy... thumbs down. Give him something to be proud of and make a girl squeal.
You can click on the stars to write a review.

over the edge

Sep 3, 2018
I gave up on this game long ago,everytime a update ,all saves were useless,so had to start all over 3-4 times.......It got really annoying real quick.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I gave up on this game long ago,everytime a update ,all saves were useless,so had to start all over 3-4 times.......It got really annoying real quick.
You may not realize this, but you can load the dev's saves and continue from the end of each chapter.

Reactions: witteb

Cromushe

Jul 12, 2017
I have a problem with Savannah, I followed blupblup walkthrough and di Savannah's side quest A and B earlier in the adventure (before opening the gold doll house). Now I'm stuck, I'm trying everything, but I can't trigger the part to offer her a place neither trigger the dialog where I have to speak to Lulu about her !

Reactions: killakdaway

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
Whilst the save system is a pain in the arse, its also very easy to do. I think its done in like 3 steps or something and can be done in less that 30 seconds.

I'm more fucked off with the fact that when the dev upgraded the game I could no longer play it. Only this game and 'The Twist' I cannot play due to the requirements for PC being too high. I wouldn't mind but 'The Twist' looks like a fucking piece of shit, where as Willy D looks great, but what ever the dev did I could no longer play it.

Reactions: over the edge
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes