FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
to find Natalie house one tell to her and 2 take the key it so samll near behind her dress when she play piano

IFF01

Sep 8, 2018
Help pls I am at the theatre but the girl does not appear. when i hit the hint key it tells me to go to the theatre?

bombac

Aug 18, 2019
I have 0.42 version guys, how does the university work? dont know how to have sex with Amy. Can only say it was great, but never had anything with her? I got some save I downloaded

ivanas

Sep 24, 2017
I have 0.42 version guys, how does the university work? dont know how to have sex with Amy. Can only say it was great, but never had anything with her? I got some save I downloaded
Amy can change her clothes. You can have sex with her only if she has nothing under her jacket. Like at the picture. If not just leave the room and come again. And again... It is random.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Love
Reactions: Bellafeegore

MasterDragon

May 13, 2018
Getting a download error that says "character vc.048 not found" file is corrupt. Game still works fine, except Giovanna is not showing up at Guilio's, so I'm guessing character vc048 is her. Is there any way to fix this? Tried reloading the Part 5 /.rar since that's where it said it was located, but still got same error.

Edit: Actually, I still have an older version folder that has the character file. It's from version .38. Can that just be copied into the new one or will it cause problems with Giovanna's interactions?

Last edited:

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
can someone share all doll location pl i don't know what the small picture show don't know there location

John A

Aug 21, 2017
I've run in to a similar experience, beginning with v38.. Game just stops and drops me to the desktop. No error. no information. Figured I had a corrupted download/update and started over. Same thing happened. Waited for the current version (v42) and did a complete 5 part download and install. Same thing happened. During the introduction, games stops and drops me out to the desktop. Seems to be a timeout problem of some sort, i.e. if I click the mouse button to go through the dialogue quickly, i get farther along before getting tossed out, if I just wait at ANY screen, even the first one, immediately after the load, game drops me out to the desktop. Have just updated Windows 10, recently (after trying v38) replaced HD with a new SSD drive, upgraded PC memory, and still no joy.
Any suggestions?
Thanks!! Great game!!
I was able to get around the problem by loading/playing from ver 36!!

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes