AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
I have downloaded Win Part 1. My question is how do I play then just the part 1? I dont have any exe files in the folder.. there is just scenes folder in the game folder :( I tried to download update patch, and extract but I get many errors at the end, suggesting I downloaded the wrong update patch.. Please help the full game size is too big, So i want to test first If i like the game :(

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I have downloaded Win Part 1. My question is how do I play then just the part 1? I dont have any exe files in the folder.. there is just scenes folder in the game folder :( I tried to download update patch, and extract but I get many errors at the end, suggesting I downloaded the wrong update patch.. Please help the full game size is too big, So i want to test first If i like the game :(
The entire game must be downloaded in order to play the game. This means all five parts. Part 1 is not the first portion of the game, it is part 1 of 5 parts of the zip files that make up the game. If you have all five parts in the same folder, then unzip part 1 and it will automatically extract all five parts and create the "exe" file.

Glover

Mar 15, 2019
Hello
As I told before, I'm not abble to speak to Elvira in his room at the Orion hotel.
Any idea of how I can do to unstuck the game ?
Do I have to reinstall it and keep the save ?
Thanks

Reactions: psentier

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
The entire game must be downloaded in order to play the game. This means all five parts. Part 1 is not the first portion of the game, it is part 1 of 5 parts of the zip files that make up the game. If you have all five parts in the same folder, then unzip part 1 and it will automatically extract all five parts and create the "exe" file.
Cheers, I see. I know how to unzip a file consisting of multiple parts no worries. I misunderstood that I could play with just part1,2,3,4 or 5. Which is not the case. Thanks for the reply anyway

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
What all do you have to do to trigger Scarlett Bronze Doll to show up? I triggered it when going through incest path, but somehow missed it when going through the non-incest path. Scarlett is now in her office and I can't seem to trigger her bronze doll. Is it missable if you don't get it before she goes into her office?

Glover

Mar 15, 2019
Ok, as my game was a succession of updates, I downloaded the new one and install it. Then I was using my saves from the 0.41. But nothing changed, I'm not abble to talk to Elvira. So the game is over for me as I have a big bug and no solution. It's a shame,the game was so cool. I'm not using any cheat or other outer software.
i'm not the only one with this trouble, but we seem to be invisible when we talk about that.
Sad.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Ok, as my game was a succession of updates, I downloaded the new one and install it. Then I was using my saves from the 0.41. But nothing changed, I'm not abble to talk to Elvira. So the game is over for me as I have a big bug and no solution. It's a shame,the game was so cool. I'm not using any cheat or other outer software.
i'm not the only one with this trouble, but we seem to be invisible when we talk about that.
Sad.
It's not game Bug, You used old saves and that won't work. Use saves provided with EXACT version of game.

Glover

Mar 15, 2019
It's not game Bug, You used old saves and that won't work. Use saves provided with EXACT version of game.
No, I don't think it came from there, as I restart entierly the game at the 0.41 (the 11 november). And I had the bug in the 0.41 with a full new play. Then I tried to use a non 'updated' version (the big one in 5 parts ^^), cause I was thinking perhaps something was not good during an update. It's there where I used my save from the 0.41. I can confess, I a little discouraged to restart again :(

Edit : Ok, I restart from the 0.36 you gave in the 0.42. Thanks a lot, I will try to finish the game (or at the max you create)

Last edited:

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
No, I don't think it came from there, as I restart entierly the game at the 0.41 (the 11 november). And I had the bug in the 0.41 with a full new play. Then I tried to use a non 'updated' version (the big one in 5 parts ^^), cause I was thinking perhaps something was not good during an update. It's there where I used my save from the 0.41. I can confess, I a little discouraged to restart again :(
Do you know from wich save, approximativly I can start to dodge the full gameplay ? (from the saves you provide)
Thanks
You need to either start new game, or use MY saves for each version of game. They contain all autosaves as well so that way you may after installing my saves open autosaves screen and click on any version you wanna start with. To try and avoid that particular bug you would need load 0.37 from autosaves and play that 1 version before that bug happened to you. I can assure you tho that bug can't be re-created in game cause more then 400 patreons had no problems with speaking with Elvira in hotel, only people from here did have it cause either of old saves or bad re-packing of game (sometimes uploaders re-pack my game without real knowledge of what they are doing as game files are encrypted). So as I said there are 2 possible things that may have happened. Either your game is corrupted (at least some files) or it save from older version.

• Love
Reactions: Glover
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes