Actimel

Nov 5, 2017
I didn't ask Angel "About photos", so since she left the shop, i cant ask her that now=\
Is there a way to get her silver doll (it's the last doll i need), or i should use saves from walkthrough?

pierredani69

Nov 3, 2019
Oh my.. Honestly the best game i ever played from here and i'm looking forward for the next update, please update it lol love it so much.. Good job for the developers..!

Sep 25, 2017
There is a bug in neighbour path where when I'm having lunch with amanda and her daughter, I can't see any of Willy's text over his head. As if the text was too high in the window.

larbitre06

Jun 10, 2017
Hello,

Sorry but i don't speak english very well.

How to print the picture of the mother at the beginning of the game?

I can not print the picture of the mother. When I click on the pc keybord, nothing happens...

thanks

Steelrod

Dec 31, 2018
Hello,

Sorry but i don't speak english very well.

How to print the picture of the mother at the beginning of the game?

I can not print the picture of the mother. When I click on the pc keybord, nothing happens...

thanks
You have to wait in the livingroom until she reveals both breasts. Then go to the bedroom and click on the keyboard.

AddictedTT

Feb 22, 2018
Can somebody help me please where would I find a pen? i need it to rewrite some of the script that I was given as im supposed to drop a pen on it but I do not have a pen :( Many thanks

Zdekk

Dec 3, 2019
Can somebody help me please ? I can't unlock Sandra's Place. Animation with Maya is over and over, Willy says "What the fuck Maya?" and nothing. No Sandra´s Place on map. Thanks

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
Nenad A. while playing v0.42 (F95) right from the scratch, Fiona's 1st doll (bronze) couldn't be found on both routes. I investigated the outside of her father's house before and after collecting her silver doll. Bronze just didn't pop up? :unsure:

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
Can somebody help me please ? I can't unlock Sandra's Place. Animation with Maya is over and over, Willy says "What the fuck Maya?" and nothing. No Sandra´s Place on map. Thanks
After Maya went home from Hillwood, there should be a new location on the map called Sandra's House near by Erohide.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Nenad A. while playing v0.42 (F95) right from the scratch, Fiona's 1st doll (bronze) couldn't be found on both routes. I investigated the outside of her father's house before and after collecting her silver doll. Bronze just didn't pop up? :unsure:
To trigger it you must click on window on the right from balcony and it will spawn in front of house.

Reactions: dosenspezi
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes