Zdekk

Dec 3, 2019
After Maya went home from Hillwood, there should be a new location on the map called Sandra's House near by Erohide.
Thank you. Yes, this is in walkthrough. But in fact it is not possible. Maya is still home ...

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Willy D has a penchant for stockings and high heels. Why not let him start dressing himself in them ... It can give a kick to the game when the girls discover what he wears under his pants...

• Angry
Reactions: zatomek and IXL
Sep 25, 2017
Just a question about the puzzle for the doll house. Anyone ever encountered an unsolvable puzzle ? Maybe I just don't get it.

I almost got it but 2 tiles are inverted.
my tiles are 1-2-3...4-8-6...7-5

as you can see tile 5 is at bottom center and 8 is in middle center. I can't get them to switch position no matter how hard I try.

I know there is a cheat button but I just want to solve it. any idea ?

saucepan35

Jul 30, 2018
Just a question about the puzzle for the doll house. Anyone ever encountered an unsolvable puzzle ? Maybe I just don't get it.

as you can see tile 5 is at bottom center and 8 is in middle center. I can't get them to switch position no matter how hard I try.

It's in the walkthrough linked from the OP. It's 4 > 2 < 3 > 1 < 4 for the one side, and 1 < 3 > 2 < 4 > 1 on the other.

Edit: Sorry didnt see you actually wanted to solve it. The walkthrough explains the solution too.

Last edited:

PhoenixFireeye

Nov 2, 2017
It's in the walkthrough linked from the OP. It's 4 > 2 < 3 > 1 < 4 for the one side, and 1 < 3 > 2 < 4 > 1 on the other.

Edit: Sorry didnt see you actually wanted to solve it. The walkthrough explains the solution too.
I think they were talking about the sliding puzzle to unlock the Dollhouse.

stanley-potter The puzzle is really tricky and hard to explain how to do it. I just had to keep moving the tiles around until it works. There are solutions to generic sliding puzzles on the web.

Last edited:

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018

As tiles are scripted to mix randomly, yes it's possible to you to get into unsolvable puzzle loop but there is reset button to try again. I wanted to keep this lil glitch as it gives us more into puzzle as we need to see is it solvable as well to solve it. If you get into this just hit reset button to mix it again.

mike_campbell

Mar 3, 2019
Guys, my usual request on an update. Nenad is a developer working on his own making this terrific game. It's a huge game that takes hours to play. It's witty, fun and full of loads of seriously good sex. It's one man's work, it's updated monthly and it sickens me that games with 15 month update cycles are grossing so much more.

I know this is a pirate site but consider having one fewer coffees next month and donating $5 to Nenad the developer instead.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes