jackieboy

Apr 30, 2017
How do you unlock esmeralda? Also i can't do anything with francesca.
I did find a threesome with Jade, not sure if that was in the game before.

• Sad
Reactions: tichomirow

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
i found 5 new Dolls - Erica, Brenda, Sandra, Gloria, Samira. the 6th ist missing. Any ideas?
Also i found 5 Dolls: 2x Francesca, 1x Samira, 1x Esmeralda. Still one missing.
You may find the portfolio of Amy there in the classroom. 1 gold doll is in disguise (v0.43), just wait for an update.

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
I was rambling around Duck City searching for collectables (as usual, with general bad luck) when in Nena Asanpvic Store found a new magazine. Great!
Then, when checked progress, I have... 13 out of 12 magazines.
So, I don't have the colectables I was supposed, but have more than expected in one category. Oh well, at least this time found something. I'm really really bad collecting things.

Reactions: Japchen129

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Is V0.43 not Walkthrough?
Hint(H key) shows nothing.
As I already said, this update was all off story content so it's not in hints as hints only show main story progress. And this does not mean it is low content in this update, actually more then 30 new animations and lot of girls updated scenes :) You will need to read walkthrough to find all new things.

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
Great update. Two beautiful scenes with nuns! This game reveals most of the possible sexual fantasies:cool:
What else remains, maybe domination?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Great update. Two beautiful scenes with nuns! This game reveals most of the possible sexual fantasies:cool:
What else remains, maybe domination?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Yeah it looks sort of weird but it's not clipping through floor or anything I guess it's just cause angle I chose to render this :D and yeah she is holding cirag in her hand as she want to smoke even during sex :p

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
You may find the portfolio of Amy there in the classroom. 1 gold doll is in disguise (v0.43), just wait for an update.
Could you give a hint as to where in the classroom Amy's portfolio is please?

I've looked everywhere and cant find it, also who is Francesca and Samira?

I don't recall them from past versions

Edit: Okay I remember who Francesca is now but not Samira

Thanks

Last edited:

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
As I already said, this update was all off story content so it's not in hints as hints only show main story progress. And this does not mean it is low content in this update, actually more then 30 new animations and lot of girls updated scenes :) You will need to read walkthrough to find all new things.
Sorry about the confusion. Sir.
I think my English is misunderstood.
(English is not my native language)
I was asking if someone could upload Walkthrough.

Last edited:

dosenspezi

May 2, 2017
Could you give a hint as to where in the classroom Amy's portfolio is please?

I've looked everywhere and cant find it, also who is Francesca and Samira?

I don't recall them from past versions

Edit: Okay I remember who Francesca is now but not Samira

Thanks
About Amy's portfolio: I think it was below the schoolgirl you got to spank only. Francesca is the substitute for Angel in the clothing section of HoTaboo. Samira you can find by the stretch limo at Royal Palace (walking left)

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
About Amy's portfolio: I think it was below the schoolgirl you got to spank only. Francesca is the substitute for Angel in the clothing section of HoTaboo. Samira you can find by the stretch limo at Royal Palace (walking left)
Strange, there is nothing under that student and I've looked everywhere in the classroom

Edit: Never Mind, I found it, is very hard to see but it there like you said

Thanks

Last edited:

yunmaster

Aug 29, 2017
Can I know changelog for V0.43 ?
If i know what's changed, i will see the added scene.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes