xeva

Jul 7, 2017
love this game 9/10 would be 10/10 if the main character was a bit more appealing to look at.
anyone know if you can mute the guy without muting the girls? first time i heard it and it was so loud.

Reactions: Shades19

TDogs

Dec 31, 2018
Yes it always asks that. Just say yes to all of it.

But just to be clear you are using the V0.41 updater to update your v0.40 right ?
You're not trying to update your 0.40 version with the 0.43 updater ?
nah, I've downloaded 40 to 41 then to 42 etc

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
for ppl who wonder why Willy or why Eon will be so big in size look at dev preview those are just basic character animations, look at frame count etc... Anyway a bunch of work even to set up one outfit and all it's animations

gif of her walk note tho speed is not realistic as in game as gif maker have silly ms count
Character_Workflow.jpg output_uBvJ9T.gif

Last edited:

zzZz_ZzZ

Mar 9, 2019
Tried downloading all of this like 5 times and the file is always damaged, seems I am the only one with this problem, using winrar anyone know why?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Tried downloading all of this like 5 times and the file is always damaged, seems I am the only one with this problem, using winrar anyone know why?
Are you sure you're using the latest winrar?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
any one have v 0.35 save ?
Well considering that v0.33 is the latest version released to Patreons what you are asking is a little ridiculous.
0.43 is the latest version, not 0.33.

Get the dev saves for the version you have, install them, then go into the autosave tab and load the save you want.

bigboxdm

Jul 15, 2018
Can anyone help me? I can't use speak action on characters. After i went to Mrs. Kelly office (with her hand on her neck), I can't speak with her. Also when i found Elvira in the hotel i can't speak with her. I clicked on characters many times but nothing happened

RinDman

Jun 7, 2017
The alternative to save disk space is making game rendering 3d in real time with 2d backgrounds ( Unity or UE4 ) ... It will require less disk space usage, but I understand it need more time to dev/animate/fixing movements and camera angle, and probably he needs a team for that xD

And we'll probably need expensive GPU to play the game :p

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
The alternative to save disk space is making game rendering 3d in real time with 2d backgrounds ( Unity or UE4 ) ... It will require less disk space usage, but I understand it need more time to dev/animate/fixing movements and camera angle, and probably he needs a team for that xD

And we'll probably need expensive GPU to play the game :p
Creating animations for real 3D game is easier on HDD space yes. Character would take few MB each animation 200-300 kb. But what all indie games suffers off there is real time shading system. They look outdated and like they are made 10 years ago. Even Fow Studio (in their trailer of subverse) has pretty bad shading i'd say, and they had 2 million budget. Only one who are making nice job with shading in real 3D is The wild life... but they are in super early alpha demo state for years now. Willy would fit into 4-5GB if I lower resolution to 1280x720 but thing is, I would have to do all that manually and that mean whole game I would need to "-re-write" objects positions scene positions etc... so that would take me several months. I maybe do that in the end when game is finished but it's a lot of work. I do prefer games to have at least HD graphics tho we are after all in 2019 year... making game 1280x720 sounds a bit low even for small monitors.

zzZz_ZzZ

Mar 9, 2019
Awesome game, really enjoying it and I am glad I didn't know of this in the beginning, I like games that has a lot of things going on and can't be done in a day.

Great job nemod

Reactions: Simon7

Simon7

Jul 30, 2017
Great job nemod
Oh yes, this is one of the first and funniest jokes that Nenad added to his game :D
Another thing that always warms my heart - checking every update, I'm glad that there is no sexual content with Rosie (the hostess of the bar), this is very funny, because from the first version of the game it seemed that Willy had the greatest chance to love her :love:

If all developers could do the same funny things in their games...

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes