depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
I think you mean the last page, not this page. And Visionaire Studio isn't the program used to make the girls, it's the game engine.
Yes, last page or the same page he wrote his message. And he was quoting the screen shot from game engine, so he's asking for the game engine with the wrong question.

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Your missing the Daisy Silver, Lacey Gold, Lulu Gold, Penelope Gold, Savanah Gold, Brenda Platinum, Maya (foursome).

I'm missing one here also (189/190) which i suspect is the Jux Apo Gold.
I got them all now.

Also missing Jux Apo Gold. Which I think is the bugged one.

Do you know where Maria's porfolio is?

Reactions: nefsem

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
Hi guys, I want to play from bookmark 74. Does anyone have the savegame?
Check the first page of this thread for "Walkthrough & Saves v0.42 ", you can find most of the necessary things in the first page of every game thread.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I dont wish to hijack this thread what so ever, I just wondered if there was a thread by Nenad A. or *anyone else), just explaning the software thats used for this game a tad more on what is used exactly and costs... IE Zbrush and so on...

I am to understand Zbrush is used, is there a free trial, or version available so we can have a dabble... ? Ive used Daz a little, but were more impressed by the results that Nenad is getting here...

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I dont wish to hijack this thread what so ever, I just wondered if there was a thread by Nenad A. or *anyone else), just explaning the software thats used for this game a tad more on what is used exactly and costs... IE Zbrush and so on...

I am to understand Zbrush is used, is there a free trial, or version available so we can have a dabble... ? Ive used Daz a little, but were more impressed by the results that Nenad is getting here...
Ok I will try to explain how my workflow is going on there. I use mostly basic genesis 3 figures and sculpt them in z-brush so they have more unique look then default daz characters that ppl use in most of other VN (with exceptions they change their boob size etc). So, with z-brush you can not only make your own morphs for characters but I also use them to fix broken items alike clothing (boob part especially) takes like 10 sec to fix most of them. A bit harder is on super large boobs. Also morphs hairstyles. You can make your own or do what I mostly do, morph existing ones to fit your character better. I do all animations in daz3d with use of kaymate. Anyway, I render all in daz sometimes I do use Octane not Iray. but even with iray I do my own shaders and render settings as ones that comes with daz3d suck badly as they tend to use 10x memory then it's needed. I only have 1x1080ti for render pc and it goes fairly well. Octane can render full 1920x1080 (with background and 2 or 3 characters) in matter of 1-3 min per frame/picture yet Iray 4-10 min per frame for same pic. So I prefer using octane for my EON game as it goes faster and I believe it looks better then Iray. Now About pricing... Z-brush is around 500$ Octane render is around same or bit more can't recall. but Z-brush has sculptris free version so you can see how it works and maybe practice in it. Here is link : If you have more questions you are more then free to join my discord and we can chat there :)

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Thank you so much.... I'll take a look when time allows... Really appreciate it... :)

Sep 14, 2019
how many dolls can be collected in the version of 42 i have 183 dolls but it says 183/185 where to collect the missing dolls i this brenda nd jade threesome doll is missing

morph6785

Jan 12, 2019
The game keeps crashing after the start, I chose a new game after enter windows close himself,no any error report message. Any ideas? The file is very big I download this like 20 hours I don't want to delete it without trying to play it.....

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The game keeps crashing after the start, I chose a new game after enter windows close himself,no any error report message. Any ideas? The file is very big I download this like 20 hours I don't want to delete it without trying to play it.....
When asking for tech support you should include some relevant details.
  • What OS are you running?
  • Is it up to date?
  • How much RAM do you have?
  • What graphics card do you have?
  • Are its drivers up to date?
  • What version of the program are you running?
  • Where did you get it from? Don't say "here" - be specific.
  • Have you tried running from a command line?
  • Have you tried running in windowed mode?
  • Does it quit as soon as you start a new game, or does it do stuff before it quits?
  • What's in messages.log?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes