Amedeeaa

Sep 13, 2018
I have a problem with Julia: the walkthrough says that after i give her the teddy and a tube of lube she will do also anal with no problems. BUT i repeated the anal scene 4 times and she still has pains and asks me to stop. Is there something else i must do apart from teddy and lube?
I have exactly the same question. Version is 0.42. Any suggestions?

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I have exactly the same question. Version is 0.42. Any suggestions?
No, That part is still not finished. I know it's a bit confusing but as soon as I can I will add more updates for both paths I am tho atm working on many off main story parts cause I want to finish them in next 2 updates. So, in short, nothing you can do with Eve/Julia to make them do anal completely atm :)

asmoth

Dec 23, 2019
I have the hint, goto rose bar, and I've already got her to take off her pantyhose with the fuse button. I can't talk to the woman or get any other items from her office or the bar. Think I hit a bug. Anyone know what else needs to be done to trigger the next scene?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I have the hint, goto rose bar, and I've already got her to take off her pantyhose with the fuse button. I can't talk to the woman or get any other items from her office or the bar. Think I hit a bug. Anyone know what else needs to be done to trigger the next scene?
Go to your bedroom and click on the fish on the wall. This opens a page with a walkthrough.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Can we use cheat engine in this game? I haven't tried it yet...
Yes you can, only there is no need for that cause I included money cheat in game as temp feature. Besides that you only maybe want to "cheat" doll number but I believe ppl like to find them cause they are "eye candy". Number of dolls are needed to enter certain doll rooms.

Reactions: Enot1964

Shades19

Jun 8, 2017
Yes you can, only there is no need for that cause I included money cheat in game as temp feature. Besides that you only maybe want to "cheat" doll number but I believe ppl like to find them cause they are "eye candy". Number of dolls are needed to enter certain doll rooms.
Which dolls am I missing?

I miss glupglup

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes