DarthD

Jul 12, 2018
I believe the save for the incest route is incomplete, and if you continue from there you will not be able to have all the collectibles (the 33 missing pics, 1 profile, and 1 doll all belong to Angel which is no more at the store to sell them to Willy). The other route has all of them and you play to collect the last doll (platinum doll for Willy's Neighbor)

Reactions: IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Oh, I see. Well, thanks for this, I really didnt realise or was aware of the real big differnce between the modes. Cheers mate.

Reactions: DarthD

jemmy1997

Dec 19, 2017
ok this the first time playing this game do i need to download the five parts then the update or what and what is the final size for it...
and after download the five parts which update i need to download first

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
ok this the first time playing this game do i need to download the five parts then the update or what and what is the final size for it...
and after download the five parts which update i need to download first
i am confused how to install it do i have to dwnld all 5 parts or part 1 only andextract it helpp plss??
You need to download all the parts then updates 042 -> 043, 043 -> 044 and 044 -> 045 :) Or just use torrent link 1-2 pages back and download 045 as 1 archive :)

UYScutti23

Patreon Rebel
Donor
Feb 26, 2018
Amazing as always.

Truly a wonderful idea for the platinum room ! (and omg i just love the speed buttons for the animations)
Can't wait to see more girls (Maria, Erica and Skye would be nice :p) and maybe a male for some optional MMF (Neil maybe or Carlos ?).

I just hope gold room girls won't be accessible for the platinum room as it would lose some sense for the gold one imo.

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
this is the for the new verison 0.45 ,enjoy it (some adds and sites links added)
Are the .dll files that are in this torrent a part of the game? I don't recall seeing those before and I'm concerned that they may be a virus.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes