hitech1

Jun 14, 2018
I havent played since 39. I thought the auto saves option worked if you didnt have the saves. I downloaded them from the main post link and the auto saves work now. Sorry, but thanks none the less. I got it working. :)

gergaji

Oct 12, 2018
Is there any chance they will remake this game in Renpy? I like this game, but to download it is kinda huge, and since I format my laptop, my saves all gone. I'm too lazy to start this game from scratch again unless it Renpy

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Is there any chance they will remake this game in Renpy? I like this game, but to download it is kinda huge, and since I format my laptop, my saves all gone. I'm too lazy to start this game from scratch again unless it Renpy
All of the saves up to version 44 are available on page number 1. As far as Renpy goes, it is not going to happen. This game was written with VIS, and it is not possible to change to Renpy.

Dan Saul Knight

Jan 5, 2019
I can't trigger any further action from Lacey in order to get her silver and gold dolls...
If I can find those then I'm only missing three (screenshot) not sure which ones though...
Dolls 187 of 192.jpg
Any pointers would be appreciated... thanks...

Last edited:

greednut

Mar 12, 2019
I guess you spent more time posting a question than actually trying the game and giving it the time it deserves.

Annoys me that sort of response. "Several Minutes"... You really are missing out.
yeah man absolutely less than 10minutes.
hope You enjoy the game.

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

omocik

May 2, 2017
I've this strange 6th sense for Nenad releasing new update >< it's not even weekend as it usually drops

JugarComica

Sep 13, 2017
hey the 045 file i see it 21G and there are 0.43 0.44 exe do i need those two?
HI There:

If you have full game V044 already you only need the V044 to V045 updater. However if you have V043 full game, use 43 to 44 updater followed by 44 to 45 updater.

The only thing missing are the v045 save files so that one can begin playing from the start of V045 with everything from previous versions unlocked.

Cheers

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 111 Votes