dirdigg

Jul 1, 2017
I have version 41 I got through most of it a couple months but had to stop. I want to finish it, but now it doesnt open- when I click the exe nothing happens at all. It always worked perfectly. I know I could re download but I don't want to redo everything- First, is there any way to open my old version? If not.. the saves files have everything, including the side quest stuff?

Zerex123

Aug 18, 2019
I downloaded all 5 parts via torrent. It is necessary to unpack all 5 in one place or some one, and what to do as there are many duplicate files? And what to do after unpacking so that the installation is correct and final?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I downloaded all 5 parts via torrent. It is necessary to unpack all 5 in one place or some one, and what to do as there are many duplicate files? And what to do after unpacking so that the installation is correct and final?

greednut

Mar 12, 2019
I get 0.42 from the links provided, and theres a 043 to 044 patch, where do I get the 042 to 043 patch pls?

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I get 0.42 from the links provided, and theres a 043 to 044 patch, where do I get the 042 to 043 patch pls?
On the first page and post of this thread, see where it says "Patches", to the right of that there is a word that says "Updates", click this which takes you to a site with all the patches. As far as I can see, it has all the patches there...

Reactions: guisurmsn

Zerex123

Aug 18, 2019
I don't have a hand symbol on four pipes in SEWER, what could be the problem? This is in a quest with DEE DEE.

gagamel1

Donor
Nov 17, 2017
I don't have a hand symbol on four pipes in SEWER, what could be the problem? This is in a quest with DEE DEE.
Go to your home and go to your bedroom. There you find a fish on the right wall. This opens a walkthrough. Please have a look.

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
I watched the fish. Just me in the place where the pipe - instead of a hand magnifier everywhere(
• On the left go to [sewer entrance] and go inside [sewer]. There are four sets of pipes coming out of the wall. One is blocked by a rat. First click on the pipe opposite of the one with the rat. Willy says “Hmm...”. Now click on the pipe where Willy entered the sewer. Willy now says “Hmm... interesting...”. At last click on the opposite pipe. If done correctly the sound of water running through pipes will begin and Willy will say “Oh... something happened...”

muthaluva

Aug 24, 2018
• On the left go to [sewer entrance] and go inside [sewer]. There are four sets of pipes coming out of the wall. One is blocked by a rat. First click on the pipe opposite of the one with the rat. Willy says “Hmm...”. Now click on the pipe where Willy entered the sewer. Willy now says “Hmm... interesting...”. At last click on the opposite pipe. If done correctly the sound of water running through pipes will begin and Willy will say “Oh... something happened...”
*IF* you have the valve handle in your inventory. He might have missed that step.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
no I have it. it was corrupted download I downloaded it 2 more times (torrent) and then it worked.
Personally, I wouldn't download the VS c++ updates from a torrent - I'd download them directly from Microsoft.

4.30 star(s) 112 Votes