greednut

Mar 12, 2019
On the first page and post of this thread, see where it says "Patches", to the right of that there is a word that says "Updates", click this which takes you to a site with all the patches. As far as I can see, it has all the patches there...
You can always have the newest version when you are a patreon. Try it out. Only one Dollar per month.
Okay thanks, I just uninstalled it after several minutes of trying, not my tea.
thanks for your help anyway hope you have fun!

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
kindly gude me which part to download and any compressed version ?
You have to download all 5 parts of this game to make it work. There is no compressed version at this time, it is already compressed as much as possible due to the quality of all the animations.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Okay thanks, I just uninstalled it after several minutes of trying, not my tea.
thanks for your help anyway hope you have fun!
I guess you spent more time posting a question than actually trying the game and giving it the time it deserves.

Annoys me that sort of response. "Several Minutes"... You really are missing out.

manneychin

May 8, 2017
Anyone knows if Nadine announced why there were so many off-story releases?

---

I now play this game every 4-6 months because releases have become so small and with so little interesting content. But at least before I got a little taste of perversions on the main story every now and then. Now that's practically stopped and instead I find filler content with random vanilla sex between random characters.

Technical problems have also worsened. At 18.4 GB, the game is way too large and annoyances abound (e.g. can't advance dialog with kb, restoring save games is an eternal problem, etc.). Suspension of disbelief is also under heavy attack. Time simply does not pass, we're still in day 1 and Willy is fucking some random brain-dead every 10 clicks. It's not funny or sexy. It's just boring.

For fuck's sake Nimroy, close Chapter 1 and start Chapter 2 with a technically distinct game (like DmD did) and GET A WRITER FOR THE MAIN STORY or get a brake and play Light of my Life and read more stuff like this reddit: /user/eventfulhorizons/posts/ to get inspired about the kind of perversions that can make your game interesting again. Those pics + 1s animations between random dolls that you put out by the hundreds will NOT bring in more audience. They will just NOT.

Maybe you feel trapped between a low monthly revenue and the enormity of what would be required to really push things forward. I myself would've loved to pay some $ for this game and did not simply because I can't do it anonymously-enough. So I'm just talking here in the void w/o really expecting you to listen to me too closely. But I felt the need to spend 1h and type this out because I did enjoy this game until about a year ago and I think you have a solid nugget of talent to have created such a vast game world.

Stop the torrent of filler content. The reason we played the [Sierra] quests you so obviously know was the story. Put your talents solely behind advancing a fucked up story. Get whores pregnant, start having prego sex, provide the option to get sis/mom pregnant, make it ultra fucked up, get some characters to kill themselves, start using those rag dolls you already have to stir some emotions in your audience because otherwise you may as well close shop now and I don't want that.

I would love to see life coming back to your game world.

hitech1

Jun 14, 2018
So i suppose i'm going to sound like a newb and say, i cant get the auto saves to load... I download, updated to the latest version, but the auto saves do not work at all. Am i alone or am i doing something wrong?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
So i suppose i'm going to sound like a newb and say, i cant get the auto saves to load... I download, updated to the latest version, but the auto saves do not work at all. Am i alone or am i doing something wrong?
Did you follow the autosave instructions? Put them in the save directory corresponding to the version you're playing.

hitech1

Jun 14, 2018
I havent played since 39. I thought the auto saves option worked if you didnt have the saves. I downloaded them from the main post link and the auto saves work now. Sorry, but thanks none the less. I got it working. :)

gergaji

Oct 12, 2018
Is there any chance they will remake this game in Renpy? I like this game, but to download it is kinda huge, and since I format my laptop, my saves all gone. I'm too lazy to start this game from scratch again unless it Renpy

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
Is there any chance they will remake this game in Renpy? I like this game, but to download it is kinda huge, and since I format my laptop, my saves all gone. I'm too lazy to start this game from scratch again unless it Renpy
All of the saves up to version 44 are available on page number 1. As far as Renpy goes, it is not going to happen. This game was written with VIS, and it is not possible to change to Renpy.

Dan Saul Knight

Jan 5, 2019
I can't trigger any further action from Lacey in order to get her silver and gold dolls...
If I can find those then I'm only missing three (screenshot) not sure which ones though...
Dolls 187 of 192.jpg
Any pointers would be appreciated... thanks...

Last edited:

greednut

Mar 12, 2019
I guess you spent more time posting a question than actually trying the game and giving it the time it deserves.

Annoys me that sort of response. "Several Minutes"... You really are missing out.
yeah man absolutely less than 10minutes.
hope You enjoy the game.

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

omocik

May 2, 2017
I've this strange 6th sense for Nenad releasing new update >< it's not even weekend as it usually drops

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes