SStuntin

Mar 8, 2018
50, 75, 120, 190. But how to light a fire in a fireplace...
Take the torch from your inventory and light it with oil + candles in the silver room, then go back to platinum west chamber and light the fireplace. Other puzzle is pretty self-explanatory. Haven't figured out what to do afterwards tho or what other new content besides the platinum door has been released in in this update, so a walkthrough/changelog would still be much appreciated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

guczy

Dec 10, 2017
Take the torch from your inventory and light it with oil + candles in the silver room, then go back to platinum west chamber and light the fireplace. Other puzzle is pretty self-explanatory. Haven't figured out what to do afterwards tho or what other new content besides the platinum door has been released in in this update, so a walkthrough/changelog would still be much appreciated.
Same here. I tried talking to like 15 girls, but none of them had a new option to go to that room

simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ehmmmmm i did the torch thing and now i have 3 picture with dick and pussy photo... what i have to do? :(

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
ehmmmmm i did the torch thing and now i have 3 picture with dick and pussy photo... what i have to do? :(
Dick is male symbol, pussy is female, empty space is X......you got the pattern?

About girls in platinum - Mom, Aunt, Giovanna.....Thats who I found to platinum room

Also, Fortune teller in Los Labia with new sex scene(with outfits)

bughey

Aug 16, 2017
Dick is male symbol, pussy is female, empty space is X......you got the pattern?

About girls in platinum - Mom, Aunt, Giovanna.....Thats who I found to platinum room

Also, Fortune teller in Los Labia with new sex scene(with outfits)
also after unlocking platinum door you can invite girls ther for now i found Giovana, Amanda and Stella

pj13

Apr 22, 2018
Any one has a Changelog? From hint menu there is no new story content.
I think it's just the platinum room and the fortuneteller (having sex with different clothes)

Platinum room
Incest route : mom, aunt, Giovanna
Normal route : Amanda, Stella, Giovanna
Each girl has 4 scenes just you and her.
If you want to add 2 threesome scenes and 2 foursome scenes you need to talk to Mom or Amanda and select add FFM, add FFFM and then select have sex and the 4 extra options will be there.
You can only access the threesome and foursome scenes if all three girls are there and only through amanda and mom.

Dan Saul Knight

Jan 5, 2019
I'm missing one more trophy doll. I've done everyting with Lacey (bronze, silver, gold), as well as with Sanda. I didn't get a doll after the threesome with Jade, but she says she doesn't get one as well. Is there supposed to be a doll after it?
Here's my screenshots
View attachment 462088 View attachment 462089
Could you give me some guidance on getting Lacey Silver and Gold - can't seem to trigger anything different after getting the Bronze... thanks,

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes