• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sttrt52

Aug 9, 2019
Thx very much but it takes too long for my connection.

Someone has on Mega/Nopy/UploadHaven? Just the update.
Appreciate it!
Don't understand what the problem :) In slow connection you will get the most possible download speed :) And yes you can choose what to download from torrents, just disable everything else, just un-select it in the beginning or choose priority "not download", the name can depend on your torrent client :)

Reactions: gggorit

simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018
anyone know what to do in this update or have a walkthrough please? :( i can't solve the puzzle in the platinum room please help

SStuntin

Mar 8, 2018
50, 75, 120, 190. But how to light a fire in a fireplace...
Take the torch from your inventory and light it with oil + candles in the silver room, then go back to platinum west chamber and light the fireplace. Other puzzle is pretty self-explanatory. Haven't figured out what to do afterwards tho or what other new content besides the platinum door has been released in in this update, so a walkthrough/changelog would still be much appreciated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

guczy

Dec 10, 2017
Take the torch from your inventory and light it with oil + candles in the silver room, then go back to platinum west chamber and light the fireplace. Other puzzle is pretty self-explanatory. Haven't figured out what to do afterwards tho or what other new content besides the platinum door has been released in in this update, so a walkthrough/changelog would still be much appreciated.
Same here. I tried talking to like 15 girls, but none of them had a new option to go to that room

simisimisimi

Feb 25, 2018

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
ehmmmmm i did the torch thing and now i have 3 picture with dick and pussy photo... what i have to do? :(

Storlack

Sep 28, 2017
ehmmmmm i did the torch thing and now i have 3 picture with dick and pussy photo... what i have to do? :(
Dick is male symbol, pussy is female, empty space is X......you got the pattern?

About girls in platinum - Mom, Aunt, Giovanna.....Thats who I found to platinum room

Also, Fortune teller in Los Labia with new sex scene(with outfits)

bughey

Aug 16, 2017
Dick is male symbol, pussy is female, empty space is X......you got the pattern?

About girls in platinum - Mom, Aunt, Giovanna.....Thats who I found to platinum room

Also, Fortune teller in Los Labia with new sex scene(with outfits)
also after unlocking platinum door you can invite girls ther for now i found Giovana, Amanda and Stella

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes