BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
The archives for 48 on the first post are at least partially corrupted. Winrar or 7Zip, I get checksum errors on the files Scene.vs282 and on Character.vc045. The whole thing unpacks but those corrupt files would screw me later trying to upgrade with a delta.

BitterFrost

Sep 28, 2017
The clicking bug where clicks don't take effect is infuriating, too. I can get past the dialogs with an autohotkey macro that fires off 50 clicks, sure, but then I miss dialogue and get stuck because I don't know what they said. Such a shame, this game is great, if it actually worked.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
The clicking bug where clicks don't take effect is infuriating, too. I can get past the dialogs with an autohotkey macro that fires off 50 clicks, sure, but then I miss dialogue and get stuck because I don't know what they said. Such a shame, this game is great, if it actually worked.
Try running game as administrator some say that helped with this issue (as it's not really known bug, game does work normal way with simple 1 click next sentence show) Could be something on your system or this "pirated" version of game. When downloaded directly from my patreon only one person had this issue and running as admin was solution for them. Keep in mind that every time I update game previous update goes free for everyone so currently free version is 0.47 :)

Enot1964

May 20, 2019
I've played v.0.48 , which was dowloaded from Ponolab - not a single problem. Yes, after every update I'm startin a new game, from the blank list. Once I have such problem - v.0.46, solution was very simple - restarting my PC. And, yes, run your game as administrator. My system - Windows 10 LTSС v. 1809.

Skyrim

May 4, 2017
My game always crash when i try to enter cabin zone for orange essence. the only way to bypass it is to open autosave 0.30

SunnySol

May 18, 2020
Maybe I missed something, but I tried to start a new game and I can't go into the executive office right at the beginning. The MC says "I don't need to go there." I already talked to Maya, asked about her back, and she said Mrs Skye wanted to see me. This is on 0.48, mac version.
I am having the same problem and I don't know what to do. Can someone say what we should do?

Reactions: hrmf

Okotsuno

Aug 22, 2018
This file is in the download folder that has the savegames folder; it wasn't included in the zip.
Hello, I tried running the game and saving to create the save folder for 048, but it did not appear with the other folders from previous versions. Do you know where the folder for 048 is located?
Thanks!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Hello, I tried running the game and saving to create the save folder for 048, but it did not appear with the other folders from previous versions. Do you know where the folder for 048 is located?
Thanks!
048 is in the same place as the earlier versions. I just launched 048 and it created the 048 folder, with config.ini file in it.

monopz

Jul 31, 2017
I am replaying this game from the beginning with the new 0.48 files that I downloaded from the 1st page. So far it was running fine but I ran into a bug when I you are supposed to pick Claudia up from Neal's apartment. I go to Neal's Street and Claudia is waiting outside the apartment but I can't talk to her, I go up to Neal's place and she is not in there. Before this point the game was completely bug free and roughly a year ago I ran through all the content at the time and did not have this problem.

I am not trying to use previous saves the only saves I have been using were ones I made since I installed all the parts of the 0.48 version.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
clicking anything is slow as fuck...you have to click several times for text to appear and the text is so slow that you have to rapidly click through the text. Same thing goes for each line of text...you have to click a few times to progress through it, making things slower and more tedious.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes