markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
It seems my problem with the slow/unresponsive text happens with a new game...makes things unbearable. I downloaded v48 saves and don't have that problem. Kinda want to play this from the beginning but refuse to do so with how the text hangs up.

nezz82

Nov 6, 2019
so i download the 5 parts today waited till they was all downloaded then opened part 1 with zip rar extractor and it instantly says there was an error during unpacking and wont unpack, anyone got any help or advice what to do? thanks

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
so i download the 5 parts today waited till they was all downloaded then opened part 1 with zip rar extractor and it instantly says there was an error during unpacking and wont unpack, anyone got any help or advice what to do? thanks
Where are you downloading the 5 parts from? On the OP here, there are 6 parts to download. You can get the official version 0,47 from the Patrone page of Nenad Asanovic.

nezz82

Nov 6, 2019
Where are you downloading the 5 parts from? On the OP here, there are 6 parts to download. You can get the official version 0,47 from the Patrone page of Nenad Asanovic.
yeah sorry 6 parts i downloaded them all from here ive tried unpacking all 6 parts and always the same message soon as i click start it pops up "unexpected error when unpacking"

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
yeah sorry 6 parts i downloaded them all from here ive tried unpacking all 6 parts and always the same message soon as i click start it pops up "unexpected error when unpacking"
Are all 6 parts in the same directory?

Did you rename any of them?

What are you using to unpack them?

nezz82

Nov 6, 2019
Are all 6 parts in the same directory?

Did you rename any of them?

What are you using to unpack them?
yep all in the same folder i aint renamed any of them i have tried
rar zip extractor pro
winzip store eddition
ziprar store eddition

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
yep all in the same folder i aint renamed any of them i have tried
rar zip extractor pro
winzip store eddition
ziprar store eddition
Did you follow the instructions in the OP?
"You must download all parts or update patch! Use WinRAR or 7-zip to unpack ONLY PART1.rar."

Reactions: nezz82

nezz82

Nov 6, 2019
Did you follow the instructions in the OP?
"You must download all parts or update patch! Use WinRAR or 7-zip to unpack ONLY PART1.rar."
nope had missed that part just downloaded the 7-zip and extracted it and its working fine now thank you so much for your help

sky1996

Nov 29, 2017
Always got crash after ask Selina "Can you tell me about future?". I did give her all the bookpage. Sorry for my English!

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Downloaded parts 1-5... part 6 unavailable on Mega due to ToS.

After all that. Damn.
More likely that it was accidentally deleted by the uploader.

The correct way to get this fixed is to report the OP and explain that the link is broken.

n0xx

Mar 18, 2020
Same Problem here!
Yeah, I am having the same problem, I cannot get into the executive office, it just says "I don't need to go there" when I clearly do - the hint even says "Talk with Miss Skye in her office". But I can't. All I can do is go home and give the joint to the stoner, and beyond that, I'm just stuck. This game does not seem to like me much.

Okay, so, after much frustration and testing, I tapped "0" (Teleport to object hack on/off), and I don't know if everything is fixed, but I am finally able to enter the executive office! Progress!

Last edited:

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
So I used to see this updated and I'd think "wow this MC looks so lame, easy skip yada yada"

And then I tried it, and boy what a treat, this is a contender for GOAT for sure, as long as you don't mind the occasional sharing (I just mostly skip those and move on to the good stuff). And I still have so much to unlock.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
you must need 1 hell of a machine to run this game OR theres something wrong with the game itself...i have a toshiba with a quad core cpu and 8gig ram and 4gig hd vidcard and this game spits spuuters freezes i barely got passed the forced intro and then when game was ready to play to leave your room i couldnt move froze my laptop right up had to do a hard reboot ...never had this problem with games ive played many high end games and never really encountered these issues

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
you must need 1 hell of a machine to run this game OR theres something wrong with the game itself...i have a toshiba with a quad core cpu and 8gig ram and 4gig hd vidcard and this game spits spuuters freezes i barely got passed the forced intro and then when game was ready to play to leave your room i couldnt move froze my laptop right up had to do a hard reboot ...never had this problem with games ive played many high end games and never really encountered these issues
Nope, not an issue with the game. Very likely that something isn't working well on your side.

I'm a Linux user myself and the game runs lawless here.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes