depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
ahahaha, taking a break! ahahahahahaha

He's too humble to say anything, but I will say it. He's one of the most hard working devs you'll ever see, for three years he never took a single break from the game, instead he works on another game in his free time (EON), yeah I know, "crazy!" :p

Don't believe me? Do you think I'm another "fanboi" of a dev? Then go check his patreon history, you can see what he did for three years.

We "fanbois" even tried so hard to convince him to take a break, to prevent him from burn out. But no success.

Is he really crazy? Who knows...
Is he a workaholic? Possible...

But one thing for sure is he has a passion for creating these games. And this is rare, only a handful of devs have this passion.

So Nenad, after all these ass licking by me don't you think it's time to add me into AOWD as a villain(Dick Kingdong) who steals Willy's girls!!!

Reactions: CBMax

hrmf

Sep 15, 2016
Yeah, I am having the same problem, I cannot get into the executive office, it just says "I don't need to go there" when I clearly do - the hint even says "Talk with Miss Skye in her office". But I can't. All I can do is go home and give the joint to the stoner, and beyond that, I'm just stuck. This game does not seem to like me much.

Okay, so, after much frustration and testing, I tapped "0" (Teleport to object hack on/off), and I don't know if everything is fixed, but I am finally able to enter the executive office! Progress!
This didn't work for me (pressing 0 doesn't seem to have any effect, either on the main keyboard or the numpad).

Is there any other way to get past this?

Wolvez

May 16, 2017
I wish... I sometimes forget to update state of progress on patreon. You can track progress "live" as I am posting pictures of done animations in my discord :)
Honestly you deserve one I wouldn't even mind was just wondering why it was still saying 0.48 :p

xravensfan

May 5, 2017
Groan... this game runs so slow... I click, then wait 30 seconds... then click... wait 30 seconds.
The computer can run Witcher 3... but not this?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kuf_Drahrepus

RinDman

Jun 7, 2017
The frames/animations are limited, u wish the game runs faster ? Ask this feature to the dev by paying ...

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
Not the game plays slow... it literally hangs up on every click.
Only scene it kinda gets choppy is the bar scene in the lastest update. I did a defrag after install. Try that. Maybe update your video drivers or play windowed and see if that helps.

Oct 3, 2019
Okay I'm frustrated, I can't get the 0.48 saves to work. I'm following the instructions, I copy and replace the files from the Savegames folder to the AppData/AdventuresofWillyD-0.48/Savegames folder, but everytime I check the save games in the game they're all empty. Can anyone help? I don't know what to do, and yes I started a new game first

Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019
Thank you Nenad for your amazing game . I really enjoyed playing it, although I have encountered a few bugs here and there:
1. In the portfolio section, when I click on Dee Dee's one it shows the portfolio of another character
2. Rose's portfolio has no name below it
3. I can't pick up the photos in front of Erica's last location, the ones which are under the fence ( I'm missing 3 Amelie's photos, maybe those ??)
4. I have got all 22 photos of Megan, but just 16 of them can be loaded
5. I can't find the gold doll of Apo at the end of her side quest

is there any way to fix this?
thank you:)

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Not the game plays slow... it literally hangs up on every click.
This was already discussed here. For some people it helps restarting pc and running game as admin. Game is not that demanding as I test it on potato laptop. Windows/drivers and other things can be weird tho. Try running game as admin and see if that fix it for you :)

Reactions: yandroid

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
Groan... this game runs so slow... I click, then wait 30 seconds... then click... wait 30 seconds.
The computer can run Witcher 3... but not this?
I also experienced that problem when I first played this game. Here's what I did to fix it:
I downloaded the savegames provided in the first page then loaded one of them. I explored for a bit around the city(let the textures load) then quit the game and started it again. Repeated the exploration bit then started a new game.
I do this routine everytime I play except I load my latest save instead of starting a new game again.
Don't know if this will fix your problem but this fixed mine so I hope it'll also work on you and others who have the same problem.

Last edited:

MrHodor

Dec 1, 2019
I really love this game (thanks very much game developers) but I was hoping
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, that is just my feedback and what I would want the game to have in the future. Overall, I think this is one of the best adult games I have ever played so keep up the good work. Cheers!

Pdiant

Apr 3, 2019
I really love this game (thanks very much game developers) but I was hoping
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Anyway, that is just my feedback and what I would want the game to have in the future. Overall, I think this is one of the best adult games I have ever played so keep up the good work. Cheers!
Personally the only characters I regretted corrupting in my playthrough are Maya and Mia, while the others are mostly big sluts, so I didn't mind sharing them ^^

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes