ciellchan

May 10, 2017
Usually forum members share the torrent file for almost any new version. Try searching.

Better option is downloading 0.47 torrent file directly from the dev's patreon and using the update file for 0.48. Currently 0.47 is free on his page and when 0.49 released, 0.48 will be free too. So free releases are always one version behind from patrons releases.

And best option is to become a supporter of this great dev if you can afford. :)
thank you for the answer, glad i asked so i got the easy way

BUDGHERING

Sep 3, 2018
I'm stuck. Trying to find the sister at the beach to "Talk about job" but she's not there.
The sister dissapeared since the blowjob scene at the beach.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Breinex

Apr 30, 2017
Glad to help. About stuttering I dunno - I have quite fast PC with 6-cores CPU, ultra fast SDD and good amount of RAM so I think don't have any lags. U may try to run the game as admin and if it helped set this in exe settings. Also mine compressed verison could run faster but overall quality will be about 20% worse and may contain bugs.
View attachment 736142
That didn't work. But I've been running some test, and it's kind of weird... It's not much of a sluttering, it's more like the mouse is not responding to certain actions in some scenarios. I have no problems, for example, inside the apartment. But outside the office, or in the Town with Dee Dee, the left click only responds fast to the transitions points (the yellow icons). If I try to walk to any part of the scenario, or if I try to open a dialogue, I have to click like 3 to 10 times for the game to answer. All the other keys are responding fast. I can even save, open the inventory, click on the items, open the hints, and any other window, but the only problem is with the left click in some places.

dwerm

Oct 1, 2018
How exactly do you get this game to play? i have before dowloaded all parts and tried to run it but it never worked. Do i put all files in the same download file? then just unpack the first part? Do also need to download all the window patch updates?
any info would be great because this looks like an awesome game

gagamel1

Donor
Nov 17, 2017
How exactly do you get this game to play? i have before dowloaded all parts and tried to run it but it never worked. Do i put all files in the same download file? then just unpack the first part? Do also need to download all the window patch updates?
any info would be great because this looks like an awesome game
1. Go to the OP and you will see the Patreon link
2. Download all parts
3. Open just the first part with 7zip or whatever you use
4. Open the game
5. Enjoy

I hope this will help you

Breinex

Apr 30, 2017
So, I have to say I want to play, but the controls for advancing dialogue are so goddamn finicky it takes like 20 clicks to get past a single line...wish there was just a simple spacebar or enter control to advance the conversations instead of having to randomly click on the screen in the hopes of getting to the next option. From how I'm currently understanding how this works I have to click on the people speaking...which when you hide the fucking cursor makes it a near impossibility to do it in a single click, cause you can't see where you are clicking anymore.
Run the game as administrator. It works after that. You will still have to click, but not as many times =P

Jun 3, 2018
I don't understand if the .shar file is supposed to be only for linux users or for windows users too
is that why there's only a .shar file now for update? or is the windows update coming in a later date?

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes