Aug 22, 2016
I can't even get past the intro ... I skip it with Esc, I see the blonde sucking the guy's cock, the screen goes black and then I just hear music.

FullStick224

Apr 20, 2019
I can't scroll to the right at the resturant. I downlaoded a fresh new game and used an autosave to continue but I still can't scroll to the right at the resturant to see rose or michelle.

BUDGHERING

Sep 3, 2018
I can't scroll to the right at the resturant. I downlaoded a fresh new game and used an autosave to continue but I still can't scroll to the right at the resturant to see rose or michelle.
Happened to me, try pushing 1 or 2 in your keyboard. One of those unlocks the panning with mouse and for some reason in that area it was locked.

Reactions: FullStick224

You know me

Dec 24, 2019
Hi guys i am a little confused. I need to download all the 6 parts before playing the game? Will there be any link for the complete game (windows)

P.Jam

Jun 9, 2017
Hi everybody i don't usually write a lot in the forums but I played this game since earlier versions and I'm very grateful to Mr.Nonad..Nedad...Minack..whatever.. He is a very talented developer and a hard working person and believe as my life as a forum leecher that every single day of the week I check this thread for new updates and versions that means something.

This game is one of the best that F95 offers nowadays thanks to Mr.Asanovic. I hope he never discourages about his works and keeps his characters alive for a long time. Thank you Menat for this wonderful adventure that means a lot for a "fanboi" like me.
Willy basic reward.png

Last edited:

CBMax

Jul 30, 2017
I am at the Gloria Event in hotel Penthouse and as soon as she says take off your close the game kicks me out. I have saved when I enter the room because it has repeated this several time. Thanks

Kayleigh

Jun 10, 2017
Is there a hidden trigger to progress Jade's story?
I finished the main story on incest path and have 204 dolls, but Jade has no new dialog options.
All i have from her is the bronze doll and 5 pictures.

KingBel

Nov 12, 2017
Is there a hidden trigger to progress Jade's story?
I finished the main story on incest path and have 204 dolls, but Jade has no new dialog options.
All i have from her is the bronze doll and 5 pictures.
Yes there is. If you are standing next to her and she looks away, you will be able to click on her purse for additional photos.. this should then trigger another dialogue option.

Reactions: Kayleigh

Kayleigh

Jun 10, 2017
Yes there is. If you are standing next to her and she looks away, you will be able to click on her purse for additional photos.. this should then trigger another dialogue option.
Thanks can finally progress with her, some triggers are hard to find.

Reactions: KingBel

Garo64

Nov 7, 2018
I can't even get past the intro ... I skip it with Esc, I see the blonde sucking the guy's cock, the screen goes black and then I just hear music.
Yeah happened to me to made me nuts.
Just make it run as a administrator and it should work whit out a problem

CosmosCookie

Feb 19, 2018
Game kicks me out when I go to The Villa Gloria. I am at the point after cinema and can't progress. Have any idea why and what should I do? I have been using updates since v0.25 (now 0.48) and never had an issue like this.

CBMax

Jul 30, 2017
I am at the Gloria Event in hotel Penthouse and as soon as she says take off your close the game kicks me out. I have saved when I enter the room because it has repeated this several time. Thanks
Now the game kicks me anytime someone tells me to take off my clothes. gloria in Gloria event, Selina after i turn in books and Mrs camilia.

Garo64

Nov 7, 2018
Game kicks me out when I go to The Villa Gloria. I am at the point after cinema and can't progress. Have any idea why and what should I do? I have been using updates since v0.25 (now 0.48) and never had an issue like this.
hard to tell from what you mentioned but it can be one of the 3 thing 1. older svae file 2. try to runn as admin
3. a corrupt file somewhere

CosmosCookie

Feb 19, 2018
hard to tell from what you mentioned but it can be one of the 3 thing 1. older svae file 2. try to runn as admin
3. a corrupt file somewhere
Thank you for your reply. I used save file at first but when I faced this issue, I started the game from the beginning then boom, after the cinema it happened again. I guess it's about a corrupt file. The only place it happens is Villa Gloria, so file must be about there. I don't want to download whole parts of the game, hope next update will solve my problem. Thanks again.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes