HammersFan

Jun 21, 2020
Good game.

Only complaint for me, really, is the MC design. I absolute hate the stache. And when he cums it sounds like a dying whale.

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
68151bd0d6c4a93c54d58b5ecffe64308779e0b74b3ae0d757d632d5a94bd2d6.jpg

If some of you had seen the first versions of the game, I bet you guys would run screaming. I might be exaggerating a bit, but original Willy was very different, after some death threats Nenad decided to change him to current Willy.

Personally I like Willy and his moustache, even his tiny babbler willy (hey I'm not gay!), he's a breath of fresh air where game characters all look like Superman with super third leg.

But there's good news for moustache haters or/and little willy haters, Nenad's upcoming game (EON) has more attractive guys with blessed dongs.

redfox74

Apr 18, 2020
Hi everyone you know at any time can you complete the game or if you make wrong choices can't you go back? thank you

Garo64

Nov 7, 2018
You can call a lot of girls from main story to join there and have more sex scenes with them. :)
I have a question about that is there a way to send them back after a while ? the Issue i have is I used daisis Bf for the 4way but now im unable to use Neal also for some reason I'm unable to invite Leonore
so if there is a way to unassign them from the room and I'm doing something wrong i would apriciate the help

Bauza

Aug 15, 2016
I really want to try this game but the multiple parts and heavy size are putting me off but from what I read its worth it. Is the torrent version coming at some point soon? I dunno if I should wait for it or just download it like this.

CosmosCookie

Feb 19, 2018
Ok, seems my game is broken. Since v0.48 (and now v0.49 update too) I can't go to Villa Gloria, game kicks me out, so I can't go further and play the game ://

You think the only thing I can do is re-download everything (over 20 gigs) or is there something I can do to fix this issue?

depechedNode

Oct 10, 2017
If no one else having the same issue and only you, then it's either broken game files (needs redownload) or your PC specific performance or software issue.

Try using a save game from someone else saved at the same point, if the error happens again then the issue is specific to your system.

Edit: A reminder, don't use old saves, means don't use saves from previous versions for newer versions, otherwise it will create bugs too.

CosmosCookie

Feb 19, 2018
I don't use save files. I start the game from the beginning. I can't go to Villa Gloria when game opens the location after Maya event (check cinema, ask Nadya etc.). So, it's not about save files. I had this issue on v0.48 first time. There was no problem before since v0.25 to v0.47. So, I don't think it's because of my system or pc. There must a corrupted file relevant to Villa Gloria location after v0.48 update. After all, I want to find a solution for this before trying to download all 20 gigs. For example I want to find the file relevant to that location and copy into my game folder first. I guess you can understand this. It would be way better than downloading over 20 gigs if it works.

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
I don't use save files. I start the game from the beginning. I can't go to Villa Gloria when game opens the location after Maya event (check cinema, ask Nadya etc.). So, it's not about save files. I had this issue on v0.48 first time. There was no problem before since v0.25 to v0.47. So, I don't think it's because of my system or pc. There must a corrupted file relevant to Villa Gloria location after v0.48 update. After all, I want to find a solution for this before trying to download all 20 gigs. For example I want to find the file relevant to that location and copy into my game folder first. I guess you can understand this. It would be way better than downloading over 20 gigs if it works.
I can say only that if you download files from game from my patreon links (0.48 now for free) this never happens. People who upload files here usually repack game and usually they don't really know how to repack multiple zip files with encrypted content. So it may happen they corrupt or few times I saw they overwrite files with empty one etc... My suggestion is, get game directly from my patreon (free version) directly from my trusted links :)

CosmosCookie

Feb 19, 2018
I can say only that if you download files from game from my patreon links (0.48 now for free) this never happens. People who upload files here usually repack game and usually they don't really know how to repack multiple zip files with encrypted content. So it may happen they corrupt or few times I saw they overwrite files with empty one etc... My suggestion is, get game directly from my patreon (free version) directly from my trusted links :)
Thanks for the reply but I'm crying now :(( but thank god (and also you) there is a torrent file :)))

Garo64

Nov 7, 2018
Thanks for the reply but I'm crying now :(( but thank god (and also you) there is a torrent file :)))
this may not help but if you did use 7z or Zip to unpack it try win rar some times if it was packed whit rar Zip tends to f up but it still may be that the one of the Files have a problem

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes