goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
you must need 1 hell of a machine to run this game OR theres something wrong with the game itself...i have a toshiba with a quad core cpu and 8gig ram and 4gig hd vidcard and this game spits spuuters freezes i barely got passed the forced intro and then when game was ready to play to leave your room i couldnt move froze my laptop right up had to do a hard reboot ...never had this problem with games ive played many high end games and never really encountered these issues
No, Nenad A. tests this on an old toaster. If the game isn't running well, it's something to do with your machine.
https://f95zone.to/threads/adventures-of-willy-d-v0-48-nenad-asanovic.3423/post-3727961
Your parents should have teach you that...
Dude...he's not from Alabama! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: gagamel1

SunnySol

May 18, 2020
Yeah, I am having the same problem, I cannot get into the executive office, it just says "I don't need to go there" when I clearly do - the hint even says "Talk with Miss Skye in her office". But I can't. All I can do is go home and give the joint to the stoner, and beyond that, I'm just stuck. This game does not seem to like me much.

Okay, so, after much frustration and testing, I tapped "0" (Teleport to object hack on/off), and I don't know if everything is fixed, but I am finally able to enter the executive office! Progress!
That doesn't work for me so rip the game :(

walls77

Aug 29, 2017
Are there 0.47/0.48 savefiles included in the save pack? For me, it only works up to 0.46, and I got that apparent glitch where I can't invite Leonora to the Platinum Room.

Edit: Haaaa oh fuck that's sad.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
still no torrent?
Usually on a comment like this I'd say "welcome to F95zone", but you've been here for 3 years.

Time to learn how to search.

Scroll to the top of the page and type
torrent
into the search box at the top right, then hit enter.

I found the 0.48 torrent very quickly like this.

Veilfort

Dec 14, 2019
so just a quick question i havent played this in awhile and i have version 0.44 but havent finished everithing you could do in the game so should i finish everithing in 0.44 and after update t00 0.45 after 046 ect and use the premade saves every version?

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
so just a quick question i havent played this in awhile and i have version 0.44 but havent finished everithing you could do in the game so should i finish everithing in 0.44 and after update t00 0.45 after 046 ect and use the premade saves every version?
You really don't have to. I did just because I wanted to be currentvand found everything.

gamecore

Mar 18, 2019
Maybe I missed something, but I tried to start a new game and I can't go into the executive office right at the beginning. The MC says "I don't need to go there." I already talked to Maya, asked about her back, and she said Mrs Skye wanted to see me. This is on 0.48, mac version.
anyone got solution for this?

redfox74

Apr 18, 2020
Hi Nenad do you think to make a definitive version by rounding 0.50 or are you like i think working on the beautiful neon project?.......sorry my bad english i'm italian...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
All part 6 links are broken, could you guys help me reporting this issue please?
did you try NOPY? It worked for me.

You can report it by hitting the "Report" link at the bottom of the OP.

dixtaffes

Jun 7, 2018
Take the torch from your inventory and light it with oil + candles in the silver room, then go back to platinum west chamber and light the fireplace. Other puzzle is pretty self-explanatory. Haven't figured out what to do afterwards tho or what other new content besides the platinum door has been released in in this update, so a walkthrough/changelog would still be much appreciated.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hell

hello there ! i have a big problem with the candle... i drag the torch with oil on it but it doesn't light it and willy says "won't work" or others things.... i've tried many time but never light the torch.... i've tried on all the candles in the silver room but no succes.... can you help ?

Reactions: enigmas82

kronmar

Sep 30, 2018
Hi. Can someone help me to find the [Skye bronze] doll and [Skye (5)] photos in Employee Office? I managed to find weed, Skye Bronze doll and Maya single Photo under her chair, but I cannot find 5 SKye photos.

Ahh, nvm, it is also under Maya chair, though, very hard to see, lol.

Last edited:

Wolvez

May 16, 2017
Is he taking a break over 2 weeks nothing on patreon and old game progress tracker is still on 0.48 100%

johnny dep

Jul 2, 2017
are there any more games like wille d where the animations have been ripped or is there an app or program that does that ? anybody !

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Is he taking a break over 2 weeks nothing on patreon and old game progress tracker is still on 0.48 100%
I wish... I sometimes forget to update state of progress on patreon. You can track progress "live" as I am posting pictures of done animations in my discord :)

Reactions: Dependable_223
4.40 star(s) 113 Votes