SDaddy666

May 5, 2017
Did you first install the 0.49 update?

I downloaded the torrent version of 0.49 and installed the 0.50 update in the 0.49 folder. The update even opens a ms-dos windows checking the files, which needs some time. Did you get an error during this checkup?
yup no error

Stalph

May 6, 2017
I am missing one doll for v.50 on incest path. Every slot to the left of this picture is complete. Anyone know what I am missing?

TIA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am missing one doll for v.50 on incest path. Every slot to the left of this picture is complete. Anyone know what I am missing?

TIA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Domina...

Wruwru

Sep 26, 2019
Updated 0.49 to 0.50 with no problem. Game starts fine but all 0.49 saves gone from the Load Game menu. Willy_D _0.48_Savegames last available "official"save and installed it in game folder but no saves show up in Options or Autosave in the game menu. How do I get the Saves to work? Solved it. Saves are stored in AppData /local/Willy D folder. Copy those save files to game folder Savegames folder.

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
tell you whats not too hard, making a single download packaging
a single 22 GB file to upload and download creates much more issues than few smaller files. Especially without paid accounts.

Best way in my opinion is to use torrent.

LantisGT

Feb 20, 2019
Problem with the neighbour path on 0.50, Hint says "visit Mom" but the map does not show her place? Any help?

Last time i went with incest (0.44) with no problems.

Edit: Checked the WT and i´m basically right there but this does not work. No option to freshend up, no phone message, nothing :confused:

Screenshot (524).png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2794724

Need Help! The OP have v0.48 and the update from 0.49 to 0.50. How to get the latest version?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
oh, even Jessica Rabbit is in the game. I wonder how her husband will look like. ;-) Sad she is not named Jessica.

D

Deleted member 2794724

If you go to the Patreon page of Nenad Asanovic you can download the previous version of any release. This means that v0.49 is available to download for free now.
Thanks man, really appreciate. Btw Just wanted to confirm that when I am downloading via torrent from the patreon page, there are files named as bookmarks.dat, Are those savegames?

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I have problems with Natalie.
I touched her and read her diary entry 2. She mentions her hotel room. In the hotel she is not at the piano anymore and I can't click on the stairs (or the doors?) to reach her room.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes