binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Played through .48, updated to .49 and did additional content, up to .50 and 'H' suggests nothing new. I don't want to assume so, is there new content in .50 or is it smaller additions/bugfixes only? Sorry if this question is redundant. I've gone through a few pages and searches to try to answer for myself. o_O

Nenad A.

Game Developer
Mar 7, 2018
Played through .48, updated to .49 and did additional content, up to .50 and 'H' suggests nothing new. I don't want to assume so, is there new content in .50 or is it smaller additions/bugfixes only? Sorry if this question is redundant. I've gone through a few pages and searches to try to answer for myself. o_O
8 girls got major sex scene updates and many collections are added in 0.50. Note please for future, I do not make "bug fix update" for a month. That takes 2-3 days to make if needed, if update in my game have changed it's number (from 0.49 to 0.50 for example) that means new content is added and usually plenty of new content. If I make bug fix update it would have same name and maybe a letter after number version (like 0.50b or similar).

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
8 girls got major sex scene updates and many collections are added in 0.50. Note please for future, I do not make "bug fix update" for a month. That takes 2-3 days to make if needed, if update in my game have changed it's number (from 0.49 to 0.50 for example) that means new content is added and usually plenty of new content. If I make bug fix update it would have same name and maybe a letter after number version (like 0.50b or similar).
Thank you for replying. The hunt begins. :cool:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I'm confused about the whole part 1, part 2, etc thing. is the save data supposed to be carried over somehow?
part1, part2,... means that the packed file is splitted into 6 parts. You need all, but for unpacking it is enough to click on part1 to unpack all 6 parts at once. If you download here the 0.48 version, you need the update to 0.48->0.49 and the update 0.49->0.50

22 GB are for most servers a problem, if you are not a paying customer. And even if you are, it could create other issues for downloaders or uploaders.

The old save is normally not compatible. I think there are normally old saves included. So if you have done everything till 0.46 for example, you could start from this point with a new save. But I never did that, so don't know the details.

jary

Aug 5, 2018
I have such a problem. When I leave the hotel from Gloria and go to Maria's, the game crashes and closes. What is the reason?

olutite

Jan 31, 2020
Hi! What about this part: Go to Mrs. Maria and tell her about cinema. She will agree. Now go to Diane (in Mrs. maria Villa in her room with nadya) and speak with Diane about Cinema. She will also agree to come.

Did anyone do it?
Maria and Nadya in the cinema?

44Tom

Oct 19, 2018
If you download here the 0.48 version, you need the update to 0.48->0.49 and the update 0.49->0.50
An easier way is just download V0.49 and then update to V0.50.
If you go to the Patreon page of Nenad Asanovic you can download the previous version of any release. This means that v0.49 is available to download for free now.

redfox74

Apr 18, 2020
Hi! What about this part: Go to Mrs. Maria and tell her about cinema. She will agree. Now go to Diane (in Mrs. maria Villa in her room with nadya) and speak with Diane about Cinema. She will also agree to come.

Did anyone do it?
Maria and Nadya in the cinema?
click "H" button or go willa glorya est place and speak her....sorry bad english i'm italian

WillyBoy_94

May 23, 2020
After informing them you go back to Gloria. This storyline will be followed up in the upcoming updates. Till then you can do side quests and collect dolls. If you are done with that then you will have to wait till the next update is out.

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes