SStyliss3D

Sep 7, 2016
I have the 0.11 latest save and it says i have to go to neals place,i go and it doesnt do nothing!!!
Maybe someone has 0.12 latest save or something???

dr FeelGood

May 9, 2017
I have the 0.11 latest save and it says i have to go to neals place,i go and it doesnt do nothing!!!
Use provided save!
Start game, close it!
Provided Save put here AppData\Local\Adventures of Willy D 013\Savegames\"

run game again...load.....

rajavel

Dec 28, 2017
NEED HELP..unable to start the game
1st) i got msvcr110.dll missing error. downloaded visual c++ 2012 redistributable.
now) getting application was unable to start error. what am i missing?

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Up someone can share a save please ?
Dude, the dev provides a save game EACH AND EVERY TIME for BOTH paths. Can't you read instructions for once?
The same. Read the darn instructions! NEVER EVER use an old save in this game. Use the ones coming with the newest release. With them you can go back to restart every previous version if you like. You can find it ALL in the instructions coming with the download. Just use brain + eyes and you are fine.

Reactions: Jeancul and kupic

Zurghi00

Donor
Jun 19, 2017
mmmmmmh, i'm a little disappointed about the mother side,i was expecting something more "seductive" with slow progress made step-by-step that personally,was making the story REAAALLY EXCITING,but now....just some dresses and u get everything....oh well,it's a shame

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
Hmmm, I'm struggling to find the last doll. As I am missing it in both paths it seems to be a girl present in both of them.

So far I found:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone got the last? Seems like a girl without more content this update, so maybe a bit random to find.

Reactions: thetunisian

Pete77

Apr 27, 2017
Need help i launch the game and it tries to go full screen but i end up with tiny box in corner of screen with game running and i have tried everything i can think of to fix it but nothing works.

Cro

May 10, 2017
Hmmm, I'm struggling to find the last doll. As I am missing it in both paths it seems to be a girl present in both of them.

So far I found:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyone got the last? Seems like a girl without more content this update, so maybe a bit random to find.
Same issue here, maybe it's a doll that the dev forgot to get in the provided saves. It's not the first time it happened, so we have to search for it everywhere :(

Xumeey

Apr 27, 2017
Can't start the game. It says "the code execution cannot proceed because msvcr110.dll was not found"
Anyone know a solution to this problem?
Thanks.

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
Same here " tell Maya you need to go " then nothing happens .
There are two lines in her dialogue:

I need to go now
I have to go

Use the first one! The last one is just a way to close the conversation. The first one disappears afterwards, the last one stays...

Barioz

Oct 9, 2017
There are two lines in her dialogue:

I need to go now
I have to go

Use the first one! The last one is just a way to close the conversation. The first one disappears afterwards, the last one stays...
Are you actually expecting people to use their eyes and then brains? ;)

Blup Blup

Sep 14, 2017
maybe it's a doll that the dev forgot to get in the provided saves
Nope. Both saves have 54/60 dolls and the first number is exactly the number which can be found in v012. So in v013 there are six ne dolls to be found. Now playing...

4.40 star(s) 113 Votes